• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Dude, you just need to calm down and get it together.

Firstly, only posting pictures is going to get you infracted. It may be funny on occasion, but excessively doing it will get you infracted.

Secondly, you post jillions of threads in User Blogs. I know it can be annoying when your threads get locked (mine never have but oh well), but there's probably a good reason behind it.

The ultimate advice, think twice before you post. Re-read what you're about to post. Judge how appropriate it is, and then make your decision.

Try not to get too worked up.

Marth mainer :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
You are overreacting.

Just chillax, bro. They're Mods. That's what they do. Infract people.

It's not the end of the world.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You're cool in my book cuz you made a picture post insulting me, and then you edited it.

Just do everything Teran said and you should be fine.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You post like a troll. I assumed you were actually trolling.

Ya probably are and I'm continuing to feed you...

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
"Your opinion may be listened to, if you are a respected person well known in the user blogs section. (Teran17, Firusthehedgehog, Denzi, Prepareyourself, etc...)"

Wow, someone has high standards.

Calm down. Your threads are most likely locked due to the fact you break rules. Oho, so sad, there goes another one of my "joke" threads 8-)

Hey, you said don't try to alter your decision unless you're some form of "elite", so go ahead with whatever you're thinking. Quit or don't. It's not like SWF will be missing a gear for it's system anything, but sure, go for any of those seven.. um. Goals.

Enjoy your leave/stay,
Mr. IgetnorespectasaMarthmainer

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
People make fun of you because you react and take things to seriously. You basically bait yourself into it.
There's a Joker quote that somes this all up, but it's slipped my mind.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I'm a respected person well known in the user blog section? Cool!

Though it sounds weird after all of the Marth main taunting he's done to you, I think you should listen to Teran. Sounds reasonable to me

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
everything would be ok if you didnt post alot of pointless things. but you continue to do it

build a bridge and get over it

its the interwebz, nothing on the net should be taken seriously..

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Though it sounds weird after all of the Marth main taunting he's done to you, I think you should listen to Teran. Sounds reasonable to me
You need to spot jokes better. Loltaunting.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Wow I wasn't mentioned as a blog regular.
Quit now! :mad088: :mad088::mad088::mad088:

but srsly its cool to make a joke every once and a while but you can't make joke posts everytime or you WILL get penalized. after all, you're not pliskin ;)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Aren't decisions 1 and 6 the same thing???

If you didn't make so many pointless threads/ blogs, then you wouldn't be in this situation. You have 4 blogs just on the first page.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I wasn't put in the respected bloggers? Come on. I thought the other respected bloggers loved me and/or my blogs.

Your problem is, Robot, you're trying too hard to be witty. Stop making so many jokes threads/posts/blogs, and you'll earn more respect.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
What Zook said.

Also Zook, I refuse to obey that wimp Fone Bone.
If anybody deserves to be obeyed, it's Phoney Bone in all of his awesomeness.

Cheapless Jared

Smash Apprentice
Just look at all the people that care bro! You wouldn't make like a tree, and get out of here, being awayfrom all these people that care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom