• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I was hoping for Decidueye but instead we got Incineroar. Incineroar is pretty lame so this is disappointing.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Incineroar was not my first choice, but no need to crap on other people’s excitement for the character. If anything they did a damn good job w him, he looks great.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
They did a bad job with him because he looks nothing like Decidueye. Also there is no need to crap on anyone's disappointment.

Metal-Ace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Metal-Ace
I won't lie, I would had preferred Decidueye over Incineroar, but I'm going to move on. Hell, after seeing him in action, I actually want to learn him.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
He looks like he belongs next to Micky Mouse in Disneyland.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Not a big fan either. I think I just don’t like his wrestling style.

I would have loved having blaziken as a semi captain falcon clone with a similar speed but different move set. Eh at least PP got in over some no names like that geno weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom