• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Warriors' White Witch: Lana for Smash Switch

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Lana Grants Herself to Battle

Who is Lana?

Lana is one of the new characters introduced in Hyrule Warriors and one of the main characters for the game's story mode. She is introduced as an ally you meet in the Deku Woods, helping the Hyrulian Army to one Wizzro's army and Cia's dark forces. She is known for her cheerful personality as she when she expresses joy with the defeat her foes depending on the weapon. She would continue serving as the Overseer of the Triforce since the story ending onwards to Hyrule Warriors Legends. There are two big secrets with her character.

She is the lighthearted half of Cia that split from her since Ganon corrupting her with his magic. Not she cares about her, but she willingly revived her in Legends' story so the two would continue working together as a pair.

Does she have any potential as a character? How is she any different from other Zelda characters?

As the White Witch, Lana is knowledge in a series of various magic spells and prowess in combat. The Book of Sorcery is one of her main and advertised weapons in Hyrule Warriors. She can not only create large magic barriers as defensive walls to interact with, but even roll on top of them as a giant cube to smash enemies. And that's not going into her lightning spells. She can even use Summoning Gates like Cia to summon various creatures and monsters at her disposal, including the infamous Cuccoos. But that's not all, she can even use a special spear crafter from the Deku that can use a variety of plant and water magic. She is a jack of all trades with these three weapons in her arsenal.

I can see her as a ranged combo heavy character wth plenty of mix up and stage control options. Like the Hyrule Warriors games, she could even mix these attacks together as a series of unique chains to really keep her foes away. There's also the Spirit Gauge that allows her to reach a state of strength with super armor and slightly stronger attacks. In the original game, that was used to give you an opportunity to use stronger magic attacks, but that is best saved for a Final Smash.

Arguments Against Lana

She's a non-canon character from a spin-off. Not really deserving.

This isn't a fair reason to knock on Lana. Sakurai had used references to spinoffs in character characters moves before, most notably the Mario cast. Even when reoccurring characters like Waluigi are an Assist Trophy, that's not to say she would be guaranteed the same fate. Hyrule Warriors sold well for a Warriors game on an international level thanks to the Zelda brand alone. So it's far from a forgettable Legend of Zelda spinoff like Link's Crossbow Training and managed to get an updated 3DS port in a little over a year. She's got enough potential despite her non-canon status.
There are plenty of more deserving Zelda characters than her. She would be a wasted slot!

Thats not to say the loads of other Legend of Zelda characters aren't guarantee either. A vast majority of them are one-shot villains/characters at best with only few that are remotely reoccurring (like Tingle, Impa, Beedle, the Skull Kid, the Mailman, etc). Most of the Hyrule Warriors roster even consists of said characters just to show how much they represent each era or the fact that they tend to stay in that one game. There were plenty of opportunities for those characters to be added only for them to never be considered (but have Sheik get split from Zelda as a standalone fighter). She wouldn't really endanger anyone at all and can be best seen as a "iconic" character to the Hyrule Warriors games. Though it's unlikely to really see her in a canon The Legend of Zelda title.

She's another anime character and already doesn't feel like a Zelda character at all.

Her being an "anime" character is subjective, she is created from a developer known for a successful series of games based on Japanese and Chinese history after all (Tecmo Koei). Whether or not she doesn't fit Smash because of this is a matter of opinion. I would remind you that we have enough characters that fit the bill of being anime (:4marth::4cloud::4shulk::4pit:) or had anime adaptations before (:4pikachu::4villager::4bayonetta::4ryu::4kirby:).

Also, whether or not she feels like a Zelda character shouldn't really matter when characters had been a variety of different styles and shapes throughout the entire franchise. Take Tingle for example who is already outlandish as this green wearing manchild wanting to be a fairy and had his face modeled after a real life designer on the team. Even then, the countless designs for the fairies in the franchise were different and made in a variety of styles. Also, a certain one eyed Pixar-esque tentacled abomination from Skyward Sword would like to have a word with you. So whether or not Lana would really represent Zelda because of her more anime-esque style is subjective at best.

Moveset
- Coming Soon -

Lana's Hylian Refuge
Aussie the Shinobi
Luminario
Lord-Zero
WhiteEaglePL
Kenith
nirvanafan
Drizzlebow
Staarith
Basty
Jason the Yoshi
8-peacock-8
Megaban
Thatkidwiththeafro
VGamer01
smashkirby
verysleepywolf
DeltaSceptile
Jocario Zero
fogbadge
psb123
Dyllybirdy

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Reserved for Use.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
"Arguments Against Tsubasa"

Just a quick heads up in case you want to change that.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
"Arguments Against Tsubasa"

Just a quick heads up in case you want to change that.
Fixed.

This is what Breath of the Wild does to you.

Luminario

Smash Lord
She's kinda unlikely, but I liked playing as her in Warriors, especially with the Book and Summoning Gate (Deku Stick should clearly have been Saria's though)
Sure I'll support.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
She's kinda unlikely, but I liked playing as her in Warriors, especially with the Book and Summoning Gate (Deku Stick should clearly have been Saria's though)
Sure I'll support.
Added.

And I agree that she's definitely in a tough spot thanks to ownership issues along with Sakurai's adamancy to add new characters. She would be a fun and interesting character nontheless.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I was waiting for this. Just like before, Lana will always have my support.
Funny. I was re-reading her entry in the Zelda wiki page before finding out there was a support thread for her. She definitely stands out from the rest, especially the other Zelda reps already in Smash.

She's definitely in a tough spot but other "newcomers" were in a similar or even worse spot before and yet they made it in. Koei-Tecmo owns part of the copyright to use her but I think getting her would be much easier and cheaper than Cloud.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I support. She'd be great to have in Smash even tho I'd prefer Cia but you gotta have her first and 2 HW characters happening would be the most shocking thing that has ever happened in Smash imo.
I was waiting for this. Just like before, Lana will always have my support.
Funny. I was re-reading her entry in the Zelda wiki page before finding out there was a support thread for her. She definitely stands out from the rest, especially the other Zelda reps already in Smash.

She's definitely in a tough spot but other "newcomers" were in a similar or even worse spot before and yet they made it in. Koei-Tecmo owns part of the copyright to use her but I think getting her would be much easier and cheaper than Cloud.
That's because she looks like a typical Tecmo Koei warriors girl.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Added you both. At least we are having some traction for now.

That's because she looks like a typical Tecmo Koei warriors girl.
Pretty much. There's even a character that predates her that looks almost like Lana. I happen to forget who her name was.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The original characters/story in Hyrule Warriors is super underrated! I love Lana so much.
(For future reference, for anyone who makes support threads for the guys in my signature...just go ahead and add me to your lists. appreciate it)

If she ever got in (doubtful considering she's a crossover/spinoff character, but then again Sakurai wanted Geno) I don't think the Gate or Deku Spear would be use but that's fine as the Tome is really versatile.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
We are overdue for another zelda rep, lana would be nice but i think linkle would be more likely for some reason but not as likely as someone from breath of the wild would be most likely which will probably wind up being link, idk maybe impa could happen too i guess although i am personally hoping for skull kid

Staarih

Smash Master
Shame she's from a spin off title, Lana would work great as a recurring character in the actual Zelda universe, I love her design and her abilities. I support.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
The original characters/story in Hyrule Warriors is super underrated! I love Lana so much.
(For future reference, for anyone who makes support threads for the guys in my signature...just go ahead and add me to your lists. appreciate it)

If she ever got in (doubtful considering she's a crossover/spinoff character, but then again Sakurai wanted Geno) I don't think the Gate or Deku Spear would be use but that's fine as the Tome is really versatile.
Deku Spear and Gate could still be applied to some degree especially for special moves or...for the sake of being more faithful to HW, being able to choose between the 3 weapon styles in the Character Select Screen similar to how you'd choose a weapon style in HW. In other words, "Lana would be in the tier list 3 times". That crazy thought alone makes it...glorious due to the amount of salt it'd generate. Add in all of her alts, like the Deku Princess one and the Skull Kid costume and we're VERY good.

I can't see Sakurai passing out on the idea of posting a picture of Lana in Skull Kid outfit alongside the Skull Kid Assist Trophy for ultimate trolling purposes".

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Updated the support list. Anyone else wants to be on?

Deku Spear and Gate could still be applied to some degree especially for special moves or...for the sake of being more faithful to HW, being able to choose between the 3 weapon styles in the Character Select Screen similar to how you'd choose a weapon style in HW. In other words, "Lana would be in the tier list 3 times". That crazy thought alone makes it...glorious due to the amount of salt it'd generate. Add in all of her alts, like the Deku Princess one and the Skull Kid costume and we're VERY good.

I can't see Sakurai passing out on the idea of posting a picture of Lana in Skull Kid outfit alongside the Skull Kid Assist Trophy for ultimate trolling purposes".
Skull Kid Lana is the best Lana.

Thanks for the idea, now to claim a Skull Kid topic next.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
It's my favorite outfit for her. She makes good use of it in the Majora's Mask Illustration.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
The Moe' Sue who stole a weapon that should've been Saria's? I vote no with extreme prejudice.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The Moe' Sue who stole a weapon that should've been Saria's? I vote no with extreme prejudice.
I'll honestly admit that I wanted Saria to be in the game next to Nabooru. Shame they didn't want to overrepresent Ocarina of Time, but I feel that too many reps from that game is never a bad thing.

Hopefully they don't forget about her again if they plan on making a sequel (Choosing an obscure character like Marin of all things).

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
"Muh slot" issues again...? Saria was never planned. This is like people saying that Miis or *insert newcomer here* took K. Rool's "slot". Heck, not even mentioned at all during HW developer interviews/videos. The fact that we got the likes of Marin, Tingle and even King Daphnes (a freaking boat) over her shows how low she is in the Zelda character chain. At least the Deku Tree sprouts were featured a lot with the Deku Spear.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But the Deku Spear is a made-up weapon for HW with all-encompassing references to Dekus that don't all revolve around OOT. Saria's weapon in HW would have likely been the Fairy Ocarina since that's her trademark, which Skull Kid uses instead.

If anything, your extreme prejudice should be aimed at Skull Kid, then. Not Lana. And ironically Lana stole something from Skull Kid too, but they still added him in Legends.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
But the Deku Spear is a made-up weapon for HW with all-encompassing references to Dekus that don't all revolve around OOT. Saria's weapon in HW would have likely been the Fairy Ocarina since that's her trademark, which Skull Kid uses instead.

If anything, your extreme prejudice should be aimed at Skull Kid, then. Not Lana. And ironically Lana stole something from Skull Kid too, but they still added him in Legends.
It's a branch from the Deku Tree, the guardian of the kokiri. Other moves with the weapon include the slingshot found within the tree, summoning of Deku tree sprouts, I think the wood shield was in the moveset somewhere, & the Korok leaf from WW (ya know, the things Kokiri evolved into). Basically everything about that weapon has association with the Kokiri tribe to some degree.

& yes, I'm mad at the Zelda series most overrated villain, Skull Kid, too. They should've just put Majora's Wrath in instead.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It's a branch from the Deku Tree, the guardian of the kokiri. Other moves with the weapon include the slingshot found within the tree, summoning of Deku tree sprouts, I think the wood shield was in the moveset somewhere, & the Korok leaf from WW (ya know, the things Kokiri evolved into). Basically everything about that weapon has association with the Kokiri tribe to some degree.

& yes, I'm mad at the Zelda series most overrated villain, Skull Kid, too. They should've just put Majora's Wrath in instead.
It's related to the Kokiris, but not to Saria specifically. If the Deku Spear was such a perfect weapon choice for Saria...they would have added Saria with said weapon. But they didn't feel it fit, so they didn't. Maybe they didn't feel she was a fighter. I wanted Saria too but it's not Lana's fault Saria was left out, just because she has a weapon that's only tangentially related to her.

So I feel like all this hate is misdirected, at best. Also, coming to a support thread solely for detracting is discouraged on these boards. If you have a valid reason not to want Lana in Smash, go for it, but please don't come here just to hate because a character in a completely different game got "robbed".

EDIT: To bring this back, I want to ask if anyone thinks Hyrule Warriors will get a proper sequel, and if Lana will become a recurring character.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
To bring this back, I want to ask if anyone thinks Hyrule Warriors will get a proper sequel, and if Lana will become a recurring character.
I can say, it would be highly likely and interesting. Many signs point to her being a big character in Hyrule Warriors.

Her promotion, her roles in the story, her implied crush on Link, her popularity, her dynamic with Cia,

And the fact that she helped bring Cia back from the dead and the two continue being the Overseers of Time.

If Legends is treated as a sidestory, I can see her and probably Linkle coming back in a possible sequel. As for her being canon to the series, it's really up in the air. Even I think that Aonuma would wind up making a spinoff for Linkle IF he's completely serious. I wouldn't mind Lana's inclusion in the series if it's done in an appropriate manner than "she's the new goddess of Hyrule" or something just as outlandish.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
It's related to the Kokiris, but not to Saria specifically. If the Deku Spear was such a perfect weapon choice for Saria...they would have added Saria with said weapon. But they didn't feel it fit, so they didn't. Maybe they didn't feel she was a fighter. I wanted Saria too but it's not Lana's fault Saria was left out, just because she has a weapon that's only tangentially related to her.
I'd call it extremely short-sightedness on the devlopers & Nintendo's part for misunderstanding the popularity of certain characters (hell we still don't have Groose) & overestimating how much of a damn would be given for OCs. I'm not the only one out there thinks the spear should've been Saria's.

& If I could I'd totally trade out Volga & Cia for Onyx & Veran. Almost the same characters either way.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'd call it extremely short-sightedness on the devlopers & Nintendo's part for misunderstanding the popularity of certain characters (hell we still don't have Groose) & overestimating how much of a damn would be given for OCs.
*cough* *cough*
Anyways.

I can say, it would be highly likely and interesting. Many signs point to her being a big character in Hyrule Warriors.

Her promotion, her roles in the story, her implied crush on Link, her popularity, her dynamic with Cia,

And the fact that she helped bring Cia back from the dead and the two continue being the Overseers of Time.

If Legends is treated as a sidestory, I can see her and probably Linkle coming back in a possible sequel. As for her being canon to the series, it's really up in the air. Even I think that Aonuma would wind up making a spinoff for Linkle IF he's completely serious. I wouldn't mind Lana's inclusion in the series if it's done in an appropriate manner than "she's the new goddess of Hyrule" or something just as outlandish.
Personally, whether HW2 happens or not, I want Lana and Cia to show up in Fire Emblem Warriors. Make it segue into a Fire Emblem X Hyrule Warriors crossover. Also to potentially see Yūsuke Kozaki draw them.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Personally, whether HW2 happens or not, I want Lana and Cia to show up in Fire Emblem Warriors. Make it segue into a Fire Emblem X Hyrule Warriors crossover. Also to potentially see Yūsuke Kozaki draw them.
Now that I think of it, they can easily pass off as Fire Emblem characters with their current designs. Though they need more Fire Emblem-esque arsenal to really fit in.

Oooh, I would love for them to crossover at one point. Even though mixing the mechanics of different series would be a mild issue despite their similarities (chests, catapults, etc).

I would love for Yusuke to draw CIA and Lana a lot. I can see it now, beautiful.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Now that I think of it, they can easily pass off as Fire Emblem characters with their current designs. Though they need more Fire Emblem-esque arsenal to really fit in.

Oooh, I would love for them to crossover at one point. Even though mixing the mechanics of different series would be a mild issue despite their similarities (chests, catapults, etc).

I would love for Yusuke to draw CIA and Lana a lot. I can see it now, beautiful.
I think their current abilities are already pretty FE-like. Even if not, they shouldn't change them, that would kind of defeat the purpose.

Koei Tecmo wouldn't have problems mixing the elements of the two series either, that is, after all, what all their Warriors games essentially are doing.

IDK how a FE X HW would look visually, but if the art was all done by Kozaki, that would be :colorful:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Kenith Kenith : Very likely due to Hyrule Warriors' success. Probably after the team is done with FE Warriors. Maybe even with its own line of amiibo for even more sales.

Lana and Cia in FE Warriors? Sure, they would blend in nicely with some minor tweaks.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Hmmmmmm, I'm honestly not too sure where I would stand on her inclusion really.

I strongly feel that a Non-Zelda character would definitely have a much higher probability to get in than her, and as for a Zelda specific newcomer, one (like Impa for example) might hold a higher priority over her as well. At the same time though, both versions of Hyrule Warriors did very well from my understanding and I'm definitely a fan of the games myself.

Her weapon really gives her moveset potential in Smash, and if someone was chosen to rep Hyrule Warriors specifically I feel like Lana would be the first choice for sure. Maybe her Final Smash could even include Cia as well perhaps. Who knows?

Her potential is certainly there but I feel her probability would be too low to snag a slot.

Perhaps she'll at least be lucky enough to get an Assist Trophy maybe, or even a Trophy if they decide to include additional Trophies/Assist Trophies in a port (I doubt that though). All in all, I really wouldn't be upset if she managed to snag a slot.

I'd be really surprised if she managed to do that, but I wouldn't whine about her being a "wasted slot" either.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hmmmmmm, I'm honestly not too sure where I would stand on her inclusion really.

I strongly feel that a Non-Zelda character would definitely have a much higher probability to get in than her, and as for a Zelda specific newcomer, one (like Impa for example) might hold a higher priority over her as well. At the same time though, both versions of Hyrule Warriors did very well from my understanding and I'm definitely a fan of the games myself.

Her weapon really gives her moveset potential in Smash, and if someone was chosen to rep Hyrule Warriors specifically I feel like Lana would be the first choice for sure. Maybe her Final Smash could even include Cia as well perhaps. Who knows?

Her potential is certainly there but I feel her probability would be too low to snag a slot.

Perhaps she'll at least be lucky enough to get an Assist Trophy maybe, or even a Trophy if they decide to include additional Trophies/Assist Trophies in a port (I doubt that though). All in all, I really wouldn't be upset if she managed to snag a slot.

I'd be really surprised if she managed to do that, but I wouldn't whine about her being a "wasted slot" either.
I'm completely aware that Lana is in a tight spot as far as character inclusions go. Mostly because Tecmo Koei would needed to be talked to if they were to add any Hyrule Warriors content whatsoever (Since they published the game in Japan), which also includes her. Plus, the same team is already working on another Warriors game that might take priority (Fire Emblem Warriors). That I can agree with.

With her abilities, she's got a lot to cover with her three weapons. Or they can just focus on her main one with zoning magic as her main focus. IMO I see Impa as the only real Zelda threat to her (The Champions are most likely on the same boat as most Zelda one-shots and Skull Kid's time had long passed). In terms of Tecmo Koei however, both Hayabusa or even another Warriors character (Lu Bu or even Yukimura Sanada) could be chosen by the company instead if they don't want to push Lana's character further.

Either way, I would definitely enjoy her inclusion. If an Assist Trophy happens, then that's just as ideal. She could be the face of Hyrule Warriors if they push her some more in a possible Switch sequel.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I like Lana a lot but it's bold to say only Impa stands between her when it comes to new Zelda characters. Any character with a major canon role in a recent game has a better shot than her.

In fact, before Lana gets in, they'll either need to establish the character as her own thing within Nintendo's and Koei Tecmo's crossovers, or have her appear in a canon Zelda game.

The former is possible, the latter is extremely unlikely. Especially because it seems like Linkle would get "canonized" before Lana from her popularity.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I like Lana a lot but it's bold to say only Impa stands between her when it comes to new Zelda characters. Any character with a major canon role in a recent game has a better shot than her.

In fact, before Lana gets in, they'll either need to establish the character as her own thing within Nintendo's and Koei Tecmo's crossovers, or have her appear in a canon Zelda game.

The former is possible, the latter is extremely unlikely. Especially because it seems like Linkle would get "canonized" before Lana from her popularity.
You're right, that was a little too bold if me. Even one-shots with canon roles are definitely a step ahead of her as a potential character.

I'm still curious as to if Aonuma is serious on his statement about Linkle. It could happen, but it's been long since that was mentioned and Breath of the Wild just came out. This is assuming that she's already being worked on for a new project. And you do bring up another good point, Linkle might be another serious competitor before her because if this. It's all about playing that waiting game for now.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I mean TBH I dont think Linkle will ever actually be in a mainline Zelda game either, but the fact is Aonuma did say that so it's something to keep in mind.

As I said before, Lana's best shot comes from being a recurring character.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
The problems with Linkle started with her lackluster "story" and later her "boots" move set. Her popularity disappeared just as quickly as it rose.

Lana's competitors would be Linkle and Cia at the moment.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The problems with Linkle started with her lackluster "story" and later her "boots" move set. Her popularity disappeared just as quickly as it rose.

Lana's competitors would be Linkle and Cia at the moment.
So true lol. I did a complete 180 on Linkle. Went from being super hyped to not liking her at all.
I don't think Cia is a threat to Lana tbh.

Cia is a villain that ultimately was usurped by Ganondorf (a classic move of his), and Sakurai generally prefers adding heroes to villains. Also I still feel her design is probably a bit too much for an E10+ fighter, even if Bayonetta is a thing.

Although, I have to say Cia would probably be just a touch more interesting moveset wise. Having dark magic on top of a staff that doubles as a whip along with summoning monsters/Dark Links...

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Nothing's really stopping Sakurai to implement Cia in the game. Either as part of Lana's moves, stage hazard, assist trophy or even as part of Lana's Final Smash.

Temple of Souls with THAT room for the Omega version? All of my "YES".

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Inb4 it's just Linkle's Crossbow Training.

Don't get me wrong, Aonuma is a cool dude. But I doubt her own game will be a big deal unless it will have a bigger budget than Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I could see that as a new mini game for the eventual Skyward Sword HD game.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Inb4 it's just Linkle's Crossbow Training.

Don't get me wrong, Aonuma is a cool dude. But I doubt her own game will be a big deal unless it will have a bigger budget than Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.
Imagine the rage if that were revealed. Second thought, lets not think of it.

But back to Lana. What role would you want her to have if she were to be made a canon Legend of Zelda character?

And I see that everyone agrees that the Book for Sorcery is the only necessary weapon for Smash. The Deku Staff and Summoning gate would be cool, but I can see why that would be too much trouble to also include them, especially with all that summoning.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Book of Sorcery is her signature weapon in Hyrule Warriors so it would make sense for that weapon to be her MAIN weapon in Smash as well. Deku Spear and Gate can both be implemented to some degree without overshadowing Book of Sorcery.

Deku Spear: Some special moves.
Gate: Recovery and FS.

Would that work?

Last edited:
Top Bottom