• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Hyrule Warrior - The Sheik Matchup Database

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
The images are cute for now, but they could become cluttered when we add more and more threads to the list. Just something to keep in mind Joaco <3.

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
I'm with @ _Tree _Tree . Maybe use something like Imgur's small thumbnail links. That Pikachu is great, though, so don't scrap the whole thing.

Last edited:

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Maybe I can use smaller sized ones

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
Thoughts on including Sheik ditto here?
Necessary, but not yet. This whole forum is a repository for the character, wherein her weaknesses are also made known. People can also come to their own conclusions about how to fight the character just from playing Sheik anyway. The top 15 should take priority over the ditto (and perhaps even weird MUs).

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Is this seriously all the matchup discussion that exists here...?

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
I feel we should have 2-3 threads running simultaneously. If we only do 1 every week or so, it'll be a year before we finish it all. Maybe put up Pikachu, Mario, and Sonic or so.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
What do you think we should discuss next? Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, Sheik or anyone else?

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
What do you think we should discuss next? Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, Sheik or anyone else?
Luigi is pretty firmly in our favor, so we can probably wait on that one. I still feel we should cover a few at a time; I can't think of a reason to only do one. ZSS is probably in our favor as well, given her struggles in neutral, etc., but she's popular enough that we should cover her soon.

Last edited:

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
We should discuss metaknight because the high tide of metaknights are coming after what Leo did to Mr.R.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
So how is this being ran? Do we discuss MUs in separate threads?

MetaBhreat

Smash Cadet
Remember that because Sheik is currently top that everyone is gunning for us. Matchups aren't going to be as easy because everyone is trying to find ways around us. When adding to a matchup thread look at the corresponding matchup thread that the character has on us, it'll be worth it.

Last edited:

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Yeah I always put a link of the other character's discussing the matchup in the threads. So we shall go Meta Knight next? I think Sheik ditto MU should follow, it's one of the matchups we fight the most.

Danimal197

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as the whole rest of the game's cast is mostly trying to figure out how to beat us, wouldn't it be easier to just go to their mu discussion threads and take all their collected data?

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Going into Rosalina's forum won't help us to beat Luma, or going into Pikachu's won't help us to beat quick attack.

MetaBhreat

Smash Cadet
While Joaco has a point, there is valuable information there about how they want to go about beating us. You're both right.

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
I feel it would be worth it to have a link to both our matchup thread and theirs, with theirs perhaps being a smaller font or otherwise out of the way. I feel that theirs would also say more about what tools of ours they're most afraid of.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
All of our matchup discussions have a link to the other character's matchup discussions.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
I just want to say this is a very clean way or organizing mu instead of it being one giant mess. The sheik boards always has their **** together

Danimal197

Smash Apprentice
Going into Rosalina's forum won't help us to beat Luma, or going into Pikachu's won't help us to beat quick attack.
Really? because I was on the pikachu boards and I noticed one pikachu said his sheik opponent kept nairing him out of quick attack.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Hello, shady ninjas who do shady ninja things!

The Pit / Dark Pit board is currently discussing the Sheik matchup, and we'd love your input!

Click here to stealthily sneak your way into the discussion!

Don't worry, the Centurions won't even see you~

Top Bottom