• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Hyrule Historia Give-away

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I have a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia. Limited Edition. Nintendo World New York exclusive.

I waited 2 hours in the snow for it. 70 dollar book.

Want a chance to win it? E-mail progducto@gmail.com with proof of a donation of $20 or more. I'll run this through the next episode of Melee It On Me.

Oh, for those of you who donated previously and want a shot at it, you can email me that proof of donation still.

And finally, if you donated $20, that's one shot. $40, two. Etc. No max.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...yrule_historia_restricted_to_just_4000_copies

NNID
dansalvato
Can I jump in on this? I have a sealed copy of the LoZ: Twilight Princess official soundtrack and will give it away to a second randomly-selected person chosen by Prog.

prog

We have a double LoZ giveaway, double limited edition. And trust me. ^ That guy knows Link.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yo I have Club Nintendo points sitting around. Unfortunately the limited edition zelda posters are gone(and I want to keep mine) but I can get this https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/21004.do would anyone be interested in throwing that in the raffle?
Limited Edition Three Poster Set of Donkey Kong. Will look great in your man cave.

Anyways, I really do want that Hyrule Historia. I've donated 51$ so far and found the urls in my history, gunna donate another 9$ during next MIOM to make it 60.

Browny

Smash Hater
Youre my favourite commentator and I REALLY want this book, Im a massive LoZ fan growing my collection

I donated :]

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Everyone! Spread this raffle out to as many people as you possibly can! These items are HOT and every Zelda fan wants a piece of it, and we want donations!

That said, I donated.

Also, put the link to donate in the OP so it's easier to spread this to other communities/link back to this in one shot.
Some people might not see the banner at the top. :p
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Raffle closes on the 31st during the MIOM podcast.
-DD

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
bumping cause I'm e-mailing my donations to enter. Sorry prog but there's like 10 spearate donations with a picture each. Gave pre-apex, during apex, during MIOM, during Oddler's stream, twice for trihex...lol

prog

The winner was revealed on my twitter, somehow Jason Zimmerman won.

Top Bottom