• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Duels - Zelda Sm4sh Video Thread

Wes762

Smash Cadet
NNID
wes762
Finally a good Zelda main with Nairo! Though I do wish he would use her a little more, but I know he focuses on Robin and Dark Pit.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I shall keep an eye on this and learn through example, thus accelerating the process of discovering just what this princess can do.

I'm a bit behind on these things but I do know Zelda is one of my fav characters to use in this game, just not my best.

Po3T

Smash Cadet
NNID
Axel1337
Once I start my Streaming, I will definitely start posting Zelda vids. Nowhere near Nairo's level but I like to say I am pretty good with her. (She is my Second Main in Sm4sh)

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Sooo... I know I saw this highlight video because it's in my liked videos and I, of course, remember it. Thought I'd found it here, but apparently not. It's not linked in this thread where it belongs at least. Maybe it was randomly linked in another thread on the Zelda board, but the fact is it's not here in this thread as far as I can tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=870U3hdB-EQ

My favorite Zelda highlight video I've seen at least.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
This is a customs match I had two weeks ago on Smashladder. I definitely wish that I had one of the reflecting Naryus for this, but I couldn't remember which sets were which.

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Bonjour, mes amies - it's in the feminine form 'cause you all refer to each other as "gorls" a lot -, nous avons des vidéos de la France; Toshiro's Zelda vs. Devskil's Fox and Luigi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMD58jalMF8.

Toshiro's Zelda vs. Teigi's Ganondorf and Fox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efhE4Pg2fys. The audio's desynced for all the videos.
En France, nous manquons autant de bon joueurs de Zelda que de bon commentateurs :-( avec du bon matos
@ Macchiato Macchiato , you really need to update this. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm wait for the one day there's a video on showdowngg of a zelda that knows why he or she's doing
First match was against ZeRo so... yeah... Even if you knew what you were doing, it would be a hard fight.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The second match.... Honestly he looked lost and the ike was like average
I think the match was after ZeRo's. You would be lost too if you went up against ZeRo and got bodied to hell and back. If it was before ZeRo's, I think he might have been a little less flustered since he made and still made bad calls in all of the rounds against Space which let Space punish freely.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I think the match was after ZeRo's. You would be lost too if you went up against ZeRo and got bodied to hell and back. If it was before ZeRo's, I think he might have been a little less flustered since he made and still made bad calls in all of the rounds against Space which let Space punish freely.
Yeah but against zero he didn't even know how to dthrow to nair. The diddy I understand but against the shulk which is managable, he didn't do anything either.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah but against zero he didn't even know how to dthrow to nair. The diddy I understand but against the shulk which is managable, he didn't do anything either.
ZeRo alone would demoralize anyone, especially someone who knows they're not at the level Zex, Ito, Leffen, and M2K are. People would even say it's an achievement if they can land one hit against him at this state. Maybe in one year when more people are closer to his level, whatever, but at this stage, few are even close to beating him without taking a lot of damage or ZeRo not playing to study someone like what happened to Ito yesterday.

Edit: There's also the whole people just don't know. TKBreezy is a good Wii Fit Trainer in his region, but he doesn't know what other WFTs can do not to mention that there are still Diddy's out there who don't U-throw or use Dtilt. For one, BloodyKnight uses Jab out of Flame Choke while others Dtilt or Ftilt which is more reliable and more powerful. Why? He said he wanted to tech chase which works, but most people would rather use something that is more reliable.

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
So much elevator wasted in the ike match. Also it was obvious the Zelda player has no idea how ike works. Each Time i saw him trying to punish a Fair or Nair i was like: nooooo. Each time i saw him go straight into a up smash i cried. And when i saw him trying to Land a back air, i just prayed the ike player to have mercy and not activate his counter.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Close Smashladder match versus a Samus. Protip # 611: Don't Phantom Slash offstage when you're facing a character with strong projectiles. Also don't mind me missing the n-air followup from d-throw twice in the same way. Dunno why I felt like doing sh n-air to the right. :/ Elevator makes up for it all though :)

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
cry.gif

That moment when you realize smash 3ds Zelda barely has any lag.​

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Here's a highlight video by Cosmo featuring Zelda doing lots of cool things. Other characters in it too, but it's mostly Zelda. I remember this guy playing Zelda in Melee, and it's cool to see him still kicking butt with her.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Here's a highlight video by Cosmo featuring Zelda doing lots of cool things. Other characters in it too, but it's mostly Zelda. I remember this guy playing Zelda in Melee, and it's cool to see him still kicking butt with her.

I could watch dair-->utilt-->nair-->Lkicks all day long.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
http://www.twitch.tv/madsmash/v/4377081 <-- Doubles between myself/IGNO and Z2G/Muk.Lyfe Marshall in Loser's Semis.

I don't know why it starts part way through the match. Sorry about the first minute or so. Also, there should be more but they might be splicing it up as I'm searching so I'll update this post when everything is available.

edit: No singles apparently. Sorry folks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom