• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hypothetical Aardman Platform Fighter Discussion

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Most of their IPs are for kids, so a platform fighter is not out of the question.

Here you can discuss how likely this is to happen and create rosters based on their franchises.

Franchises they own:
Wallace and Gromit
Shaun the Sheep
Timmy Time
Chicken Run
Flushed Away
Morph
Arthur Christmas
Creature Comforts
Early Man
Robin Robin
inauguracao-da-exposicao-a-magia-dos-estudios-aardman.jpeg

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Speaking as someone who loves Aardman, I don't really think this would work - a crossover in Multiversus or NASB would be awesome, but I don't think there's enough variety in the Aardman characters' skills to work in a whole devoted fighting game. Wallace & Gromit and the Chicken Run chickens' movesets would be near-identical with the Rube Goldberg machine focus; I can't really imagine any Shaun character other than Lu-La having a distinct moveset from Shaun himself (unless Timmy plays more into Timmy Time influences, which I seriously doubt they'd go through with); and the Wallace & Gromit villains are all super violent off-screen and showing them actually attack someone in the ways they're implied or threaten to do could threaten the age rating.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Speaking as someone who loves Aardman, I don't really think this would work - a crossover in Multiversus or NASB would be awesome, but I don't think there's enough variety in the Aardman characters' skills to work in a whole devoted fighting game. Wallace & Gromit and the Chicken Run chickens' movesets would be near-identical with the Rube Goldberg machine focus; I can't really imagine any Shaun character other than Lu-La having a distinct moveset from Shaun himself (unless Timmy plays more into Timmy Time influences, which I seriously doubt they'd go through with); and the Wallace & Gromit villains are all super violent off-screen and showing them actually attack someone in the ways they're implied or threaten to do could threaten the age rating.
Fighting games don't need variety. Just look at Divekick. Every character can only dive and kick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom