• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hypest Smash 64 Monthly Singles (3/4 @ 5:55 pm EST)

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, there will be a monthly Smash 64 tournament tomorrow (3/4) online and we are hoping you can make it out! Sorry for announcing this here so late, but we will strive to give more of a heads up for next month's tournament so even if you can't make this one, be on the lookout for the next one! Alright, on to some Smash 64!

INFO
Smash 64 Singles (Wednesday, March 3rd at 5:55 pm EST)
Ruleset can be found here
- 1v1 with 5 stocks
- Swiss rounds
- Top cut, double elimination bracket
- Stream TBA

By signing up, you agree to the /r/smashbros Tournament Code of Conduct

Smash 64 Singles - SIGN UP LINK - You must check in one hour early. You check in on the Challonge Bracket. If you fail to check in on time, you will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.

We require everyone to be connected in our IRC (details below).
Smash 64 IRC
IRC Tutorial

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, we will do our best to help you out in a timely manner.

-------------------------

If you haven't heard of us yet, let us introduce you to the official /r/smashbros tournament team: Hypest!

Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Twitch

Keep up with us using social media for more details and exciting content about events and to watch footage of all of the events we can stream!

You can all of our upcoming events on our Event Calendar. We also have rankings for each game we host on our Rankings Page so check them out!.

We want to thank everyone who keeps coming to our weekly and monthly tournaments. Every week seems to run better and smoother and more and more new people are coming to join us and we're excited to continue hosting tournaments in the future!

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Very nice, I singed up but I recommend that you use https://advancedbrackets.com/. It's a very good tournament system with its own stream tab, chat tab, and live tournament ranking tab. You can ask @Shears or a ''TO" of sorts @Studstill for more information.

Good luck on the tourney! :)

Last edited:

Red_Whine

Smash Rookie
Thanks for signing up! And you can be sure we'll look into that.

EDIT: Whoops, posted with my personal account.

Last edited:

kyletree

Smash Cadet
this is my first online tournament so I'm not sure what Im supposed to do once it starts?

Red_Whine

Smash Rookie
this is my first online tournament so I'm not sure what Im supposed to do once it starts?
Sorry I didn't see this until now, but hopefully if you were able to join the IRC, the instructions were provided to you there! Were you able to get connected, how did your experience go if there was one?

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I didn't see this until now, but hopefully if you were able to join the IRC, the instructions were provided to you there! Were you able to get connected, how did your experience go if there was one?
He won it :p

Top Bottom