• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hypest Kirby ditto I've had so far(+ come rank my Kirby please)

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to share this! but Also so you guys can give me some advice on how to improve my Kirby playing or anything else you might have in mind! I would love it if you do since there's a big major tourney coming soon to my country and I wanna be able to use Kirby there along my other characters. PD: I was using a nintendo 3ds as controller during this. but recently got a GC controller too

I'm yellow Kirby <3

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Isn't there a video thread for this?

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to share this! but Also so you guys can give me some advice on how to improve my Kirby playing or anything else you might have in mind! I would love it if you do since there's a big major tourney coming soon to my country and I wanna be able to use Kirby there along my other characters. PD: I was using a nintendo 3ds as controller during this. but recently got a GC controller too

I'm yellow Kirby <3

You had great spacing with your tilts, especially in the first stock, however your repeated final cutter got punished, but really it could take your stock, if someone can punish well.
You should have more forward throw as it combos you would have racked up damage more quickly, but your Kirby is pretty solid.

Last edited:

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846

I'm yellow Kirby <3

Wow, I had no idea you could punish an escaped jab combo with Stone. I'm going to try that.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I had no idea you could punish an escaped jab combo with Stone. I'm going to try that.
Yup! It's pretty reliable agaisnt most chars with a finisher jab.
You had great spacing with your tilts, especially in the stock, however your repeated final cutter got punished, but really it could take your stock, if someone can punish well.
You should have more forward throw as it combos you would have racked up damage more quickly, but your Kirby is pretty solid.
You are more than right, dunno where the random down throws at low percents came from or even the abuse of final cutter, I was probably getting a tad anxious (The person I was playing with used to 3 stock me constantly a few months back so taking him to last stock made me feel very accomplished)

many thanks for the compliment though! Now that I have a GC controller too I also find it easier to use my tilts so that's good.
Isn't there a video thread for this?
Apologies! I always thought those were used to share techs or singular plays, not entire matches and ask for opinions so I'm sorry if making this thread was wrong on my part.

Last edited:
Top Bottom