• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!HyPeRPpWeR!

Damon180

Smash Ace
added a preview of a new vid im working on. it'll be prettier when it's done, but here are a few teaser clips i threw together :)

!HyPeRPoWeR! - preview

below are my previous vids.

Flash Fox: a Fox action video

Top Gun: a Captain Falcon action video

Hollow Blade: a Marth action video

Flame of Fury: a Roy action video

Flightless: a Falco action video

Hysteria: a Link action video

if you want to download any of them, check out animemusicvideos.org

gimme some input on what you think, i'm going to try to make at least one for each member of our crew.

Damon180

Smash Ace
i agree. i went for more of an entertaining vid rather then a combo one. there are a few combos in there, but the ones that aren't i tried to fit in with the music.

and yeah i'll probably shoot for a roy vid when i get the time. the two main chars i play are roy and link :).

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Cool video. It was a nice break from the flood of cut and dry combo videos this place is getting. Great editing, too.

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
whilst it was lacking in super combos, i thought the editing and entertainment was pretty cool :p

justice

Smash Ace
i agree. i went for more of an entertaining vid rather then a combo one. there are a few combos in there, but the ones that aren't i tried to fit in with the music.

and yeah i'll probably shoot for a roy vid when i get the time. the two main chars i play are roy and link :).
I can't wait for your Roy one. I am now a big Roy fan now because Roy has the Phir3.:chuckle:

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
are these videos showing your skills or is it just for fun? cause you can make the link vid better to show off his true skills, his shffls are much better and he got more finishers than just his up b so can you fix the link one to show off how almighty powerfull he relly is. because im a link player and it makes the asumtion of link is slow true

Damon180

Smash Ace
hah, na. i'm not going to edit my vid. it took long enough to make in the first place. if anything i'll just make a new one. i like hearing people say how link is "almighty powerful" though :).

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Straight from YouTube comments:

Flightless:
"The editing in this video has a great artistic flair, something you don't see often with smash vids. Good job, it was entertaining AND different from all those other run-of-the-mill Falco vids."

Hysteria 2:
"Great editing, even better than your Falco vid. Original music... a quick Kirby cameo... this video wins @ life. I know the combos weren't like "OMG uber-combos!" but that really comes secondary to editing quality in these days of uninspiring combo vids."

Metà

Smash Master
I like how you don't call them 'combo' vids, but 'action' vids. Not that there weren't combos, but I just thought it was funny. Great vids, loved the trophy stuff. :3

justice

Smash Ace
You are the man thank you for making the Roy live action video I liked more than I thought Favorites would you by chance have a downloadable version?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Action video fits the description, not many combo's. Seems you have mastered putting the music to the video, thats so **** hard.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm really liking your Action Videos and hope to see you continue them for each character.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Loved the CF one, the editing was well done.

Yay for Hail-Nekoyasha ^_^;

audreyh

Smash Ace
haha entertaining. i thought it was funny

the combo quality however is extremely noobish. whatever...

Top Bottom