• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HYPE! 3-MWW Championship-(ft. darkrain, darkatma, Dope, Jace, Kels, Strong Bad, Vro, Calabrel, MJG)

Dopey

Smash Lord
Quick nub ? Is this a 2 day event or ends midnight on sat?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Our usual Melee recorder won't be able to make it... Not sure if I'll be able to fulfill that request.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll see if I can make some magic happen on multiple recording setups. I have my streaming equipment and I know Bonds has his as well so we'll try to figure something out.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I am! rfrizzle lives there as well. Let us know if you need a ride.

duuuude dope and darkrain teaming again!? HYPE

atma do you wanna team?
Hmmmm I am extremely tempted. Let me try to convince deku to go and I'll get back to you soon. He's the only teammate I'd ditch you for :p Pretty unlikely he'll want to go, but he does have a pretty free summer.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Anybody near the venue wanna house a few Springfield dudes the night before? There'll likely be 5-7 of us.

EDIT: We are probably going to be bringing 2 setups for melee plus a recording setup.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Since people are going to pretend like they have always LOVED mega man now (going full blown hipster on this megaman thing fyi)...

Who other than M2K has the balls to Mega Man speed run money match me? 1-6/9/10/ or X-X4.

DeLux

I'm not going to allow you to play Megaman using a touranment TV at the venue

Tinkster

Smash Apprentice
atma, i should/might be going....ditch ppl and team with me if kellys not going, in melee -_-!!

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Yea, the venue that I normally use with the godlike internet has restricted hours during the summer, and I didn't have $1000 to drop up front on the venue lol
If someone wants to make a stream happen via tether internet, they should talk some cost estimates with me because I have some budgeted funds to compensate them
i finally got a phone and have like 5GB left for tethering. i should be able to stream here if there isn't anyone else willing to do so

DeLux

Let's talk some compensation after I get back from CO this weekend

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So you may be asking "But Strong Bad, what should I be getting Hype about?" Here's a list of mostly confirmed Melee and Project M attendees to get hype about

Melee:
darkrain
...m2k?
darkatma
Dope
Jace
Tink
JBM

Project M:
Sethlon
Me!
TheReflexWonder
Oracle
Vro
Oro?!
Calabrel
Hylian

So what are you waiting for? Get Hype! 3 and get your ass to this tournament.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
JBM did win this last year and he's basically confirmed for this to defend his crown as well as most of Nebraska.

For melee.

Me and Rocha got this for Brawlz.

You better hope Devon doesn't get a hold of Project M or you're all ****ed (rhymes with ducked).

yea no megaman... we need all the extra tv's for friendlies
Tyser are you going to this?

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh yeah! Let the long awaited Darkrain vs S2J hype begin...those 2 have got to play this time(that would mean darkrain has played every top level falcon in the U.S., It's a shame Jeapie/Gucci can't make it to EVO. Also Sethlon not entering melee? I miss his beast ass roy.

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Nothing hype about melee...M2k is gonna win according to Strong Bad list above in my opinion...Project M is hype though

LLDL

Smash Hero
thank goodness I would like to actually enjoy some interesting and diverse matches lol

Dopey

Smash Lord
Who's that nub strawhat?? Talkin bout no hype?? Lets get 100 posts b4 we go talkin nonsense kthxbai

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Looks like the AL area people have confirmed attendance for this. Myself + two or three friends.

BlinkIV

Avenger
That sucks, but in other news. MegaRobMan, I'm calling you out in a Megaman X Speed run MM. Any % or 100%, it's your call.

Top Bottom