• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Hunger Games Simulator Thread, aka the Ultimate Social Summer Retreat

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
morning everyone~ so hoping to get it started either today and tomorrow~ it depends when i get done with the events and whos still around when i get said events done -3- the events take a long time for me and i don't really wanna spend my whole day doing it so please understand on that :tired:

but for starters heres the list~
theres the teams (wonder how long it'll be till a betrayal) if anyone wants any last minute changes or any requests in it nows the time -3- please look forward~ (and may this not bomb as badly as my yandere or fire emblem one :V)

D

Deleted member

morning everyone~ so hoping to get it started either today and tomorrow~ it depends when i get done with the events and whos still around when i get said events done -3- the events take a long time for me and i don't really wanna spend my whole day doing it so please understand on that :tired:

but for starters heres the list~
theres the teams (wonder how long it'll be till a betrayal) if anyone wants any last minute changes or any requests in it nows the time -3- please look forward~ (and may this not bomb as badly as my yandere or fire emblem one :V)
I was going to request Clefairy and Jiggles, but not too familiar with the Dungeon games.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I shall continue to wait for this next one to happen. Very much looking forward to it.

I wanted to ask though, because I forgot; does anyone remember if we ended up doing an "Overpowered Characters" simulation at one point? I remember it being suggested, but not if the sim actually happened or not.

D

Deleted member

I do remember doing that, Brawl Meta Knight and Heaven Ascension DIO were among them.

I think this was another one that Ganondorf was in and won as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I do remember doing that, Brawl Meta Knight and Heaven Ascension DIO were among them.

I think this was another one that Ganondorf was in and won as well.
I see. I think I recall that now.

Was thinking about doing one myself but I'm not so sure now. Guess I just have to keep pondering some more themes (unless you'd all be interested in another OP characters sim and if we managed to find some different OP characters than most of those in the last one.)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Was thinking about doing one myself but I'm not so sure now. Guess I just have to keep pondering some more themes (unless you'd all be interested in another OP characters sim and if we managed to find some different OP characters than most of those in the last one.)
If we haven't done pre-patch Bayo, pre-patch Sheik, pre-patch Diddy or pre-patch Luigi, I'd include them.

D

Deleted member

Well if katt doesn't do hers for a while i say go for it.

I recently had a idea but not sure about it.

D

Deleted member

I thought maybe notable boss characters that aren't main villains or final bosses but still notable, something like Petey Piranha, Gohma, or Waterwraith.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well if katt doesn't do hers for a while i say go for it.

I recently had a idea but not sure about it.
I'll either do this....

I thought maybe notable boss characters that aren't main villains or final bosses but still notable, something like Petey Piranha, Gohma, or Waterwraith.
....or either of us can do this. I really like this idea!

In the case of the former though....anyone got some suggestions? Specific ones at that. Not sure I can figure out another entire OP Character Simulation on my own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll either do this....

....or either of us can do this. I really like this idea!

In the case of the former though....anyone got some suggestions? Specific ones at that. Not sure I can figure out another entire OP Character Simulation on my own.
It wouldn't feel right without suggestions, everybody throws in somebody and hopes they live!

For the OP thing, for someone new I guess Diavolo's King Crimson.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Late, obviously, but every suggestion noted and will be added.

If I can get some more (as in enough to for a simulation; I may add some tributes of my own choices) suggestions tomorrow, then I'll start it sometime this weekend!

D

Deleted member

Any JRPG final boss?

Always a god or something like that.

Also how about Alucard from Hellsing?

D

Deleted member

At this rate i think i might do another villain sim, or at least something that can get enough suggestions.

Husbando sim? we could have the likes of Dio, Gaston, Shinjiro Nagita, and Mumkhar for one of the districts.
...too quirky?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At this rate i think i might do another villain sim, or at least something that can get enough suggestions.
I probably will do the OP character simulation at one point. if I can get enough nominations. Otherwise I'll just start putting a bunch more in myself. It will happen eventually. I'd be down for that villain sim, too.

Husbando sim? we could have the likes of Dio, Gaston, Shinjiro Nagita, and Mumkhar for one of the districts.
...too quirky?
please no lol

D

Deleted member

I probably will do the OP character simulation at one point. if I can get enough nominations. Otherwise I'll just start putting a bunch more in myself. It will happen eventually. I'd be down for that villain sim, too.
Well if anybody wants a villain sim soon i shall ask for suggestions then.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well if anybody wants a villain sim soon i shall ask for suggestions then.
I've got a couple of suggestions:

-Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Kingdom Hearts)
-Zant (Twilight Princess)
-Ghetsis (Pokemon Black and White)

D

Deleted member

I picked a few that i thought would be a bit interesting and some i know gather interest, so far the list now is
Peridot
Yellow Diamond
Scaramouche
Ghetsis
Ansem
Zant
Nui
Father Pucci
Oogie
Claude Frollo
Volgin
Wesker
Ganondorf
Scar
Metal Face
Bill Cipher
This is only 16 i believe, i would like to make it 36 though, anymore suggestions?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I picked a few that i thought would be a bit interesting and some i know gather interest, so far the list now is
Peridot
Yellow Diamond
Scaramouche
Ghetsis
Ansem
Zant
Nui
Father Pucci
Oogie
Claude Frollo
Volgin
Wesker
Ganondorf
Scar
Metal Face
Bill Cipher
This is only 16 i believe, i would like to make it 36 though, anymore suggestions?
I suggested Jasper as well.

Aku himself might s well be in there too.

How about The Lich from Adventure Time?

D

Deleted member

I suggested Jasper as well.

Aku himself might s well be in there too.

How about The Lich from Adventure Time?
I thought 3 characters from the same series would be too much for what i have now but if we can get to 36 i think it would work, that was why Pucci was the only JoJo character in there so far, got all the images for them already anyway.

Those ones sound good too!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I thought 3 characters from the same series would be too much for what i have now but if we can get to 36 i think it would work, that was why Pucci was the only JoJo character in there so far, got all the images for them already anyway.

Those ones sound good too!
Ah, fair enough.

We need to get more people in here for suggestions lol. It'd not only be a help but it'd be better if most of the tributes didn't come from just two or three of us.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is only villains, right? Well..

For starters, let's not forget one of the most iconic villains; Bowser

Then, a JoJo character but not Dio? You're asking to get hit by a road roller.

After that... um... How about Gilgamesh and/or Kirei Kotomine from the Fate series?

Oh, and I suggested this too way back
ESTUANS INTERIUS
IRA VEHEMENTI
ESTUANT INTERIUS
IRA VEHEMENTI
SEPHIROTH!
SEPHIROTH!
Aside from them? Mmmm...

Gargos from Killer Instinct! The Joker! Nightmare from SoulCalibur! The Negativitron from LittleBIGPlanet 2!

So many possibilities!

D

Deleted member

I may throw in Queen Sectonia as well
This is only villains, right? Well..

For starters, let's not forget one of the most iconic villains; Bowser

Then, a JoJo character but not Dio? You're asking to get hit by a road roller.

After that... um... How about Gilgamesh and/or Kirei Kotomine from the Fate series?

Oh, and I suggested this too way back

Aside from them? Mmmm...

Gargos from Killer Instinct! The Joker! Nightmare from SoulCalibur! The Negativitron from LittleBIGPlanet 2!

So many possibilities!
Those make great choices! i will collect the images for them later.

I was going to throw in Banana Dio or Kira when we got above 24.
Also Priest is way more scary than Dio
Ah, fair enough.

We need to get more people in here for suggestions lol. It'd not only be a help but it'd be better if most of the tributes didn't come from just two or three of us.
Eh true but nobody seems to be showing up to suggest things, i realize people only come here when something starts.

Maybe tag a few lads.

D

Deleted member

Oh, we have another one? well that explains quite a bit, kinda sad to hear.

Top Bottom