• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Hunger Games Simulator Thread, aka the Ultimate Social Summer Retreat

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i can tell ya from running one that its not as complicated as it looks but it is very very very time consuming, mine took me 3 hours of the day constantly so goldys got a point there

D

Deleted member

Hercules, Evil Queen, and Jack Skellington start fighting, but Evil Queen runs away as Hercules kills Jack Skellington. (...aww man.)
I guess that makes him... DOUBLE DEAD!
so NES link
Black sheep link (zelda ll)
the traveling link (alttp, oracles, and awkening)
bunny link? (alttp)
adult time link? (oot)
child time link (oot and mm)
cat eye link (ww and ph)
four links (fs and fsa i guess? i mean different eras but how would ya different them?:V)
mini link (mc)
rancher link (tp)
wolf link? (tp)
train link (st)
sky link (ss)
painting link (albw)
tower link (tfh)
skyrim link (botw)
warriors link (hw)
aaaaaand thats about it :V
thats about 14, 17 if ya addd the multiples
You know what time it is? It's UPDATE TIME!!!

I've successfully chosen the Links. Now, all I need to do is make those custom events. That may take time.

Note: I know Link of Time, the four transformations of Majora's Mask and Hero's Shae are the same person, but GODDAMMIT, they too cool to ignore.
Disappointed in the lack of giant link and crossdress Links tbh.

While this is still relevant....Question: Should I do another Disney-themed sim or do one with a different theme?
Ooh! Sideshow B-

Dang it....

Well I don't know quite enough about the Simpsons to really name anyone else who hasn't been named already.

I was thinking about doing a villains sim but we've had so many of those already.
Did you or maybe me do a disney villain sim yet?

Either way its been a while, i guess custom events would help if its not fresh enough.

I also find that simpsons sim to be a good idea but i don't think i will host anything for now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Did you or maybe me do a disney villain sim yet?

Either way its been a while, i guess custom events would help if its not fresh enough.

I also find that simpsons sim to be a good idea but i don't think i will host anything for now.
I've done a couple Disney sims, and I know you've done multiple villain sims, one was Disney-specific IIRC.

A lot of villains have been included in those previous sims already but I guess there's still plenty of other good ones left out there. I might do that.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I wouldn't mind seeing a re-run of the Disney character sim. I wanna see the almighty Ursula rise to the top <3

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Do a Mahvel sim.

"Onslaught falls into a pit and dies"
"Shuma Gorath and Scarlet Witch snuggle each other"
"Ultron unknowingly eats toxic berries"
"Pepper Potts bashes Galactus skull with a mace"

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Simpsons HG and no nominations for Millhouse? Also don't forget that bully that I can't remember atm... Haven't watched the show in a while :lol:

D

Deleted member

You know what would be fun? A Simpsons Family guy HG lol
You mean like one that merely features characters from both, or they team up with their counterparts, such as Homer/Peter, Marge/Lois, James Woods/James Woods (best team), etc.?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
for some reason i kinda wanna do a pokemon one but in the style of mystery dungeon style probably cause its more suited to a hunger games then standard pokemon :tired:

if ya guys are interested give me two favorite pokemon and we'll make a list from there to see who survives the hunger games dungeon in the end~ :3

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
for some reason i kinda wanna do a pokemon one but in the style of mystery dungeon style probably cause its more suited to a hunger games then standard pokemon :tired:

if ya guys are interested give me two favorite pokemon and we'll make a list from there to see who survives the hunger games dungeon in the end~ :3
Greninja and Mewtwo.

Because why not? :p

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i'll let someone put him in for their representative tribute -3- after all i'm giving anyone 1-2 for starters and then up to 4 if were going the big game~

if not i'll make it into something :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
kinda wanna let everyone get their picks in, but i do want a big game and the sooner the better~ o3o

21/24

Top Bottom