• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hunger dgames - victor

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Seriously loving the fact that the actual IRL soldier dies setting up a trap and the guy that's been in like a hundred fights IRL loses every fight or confrontation he gets into

**** was mad rigged but damn funny

Although OS's characterization was on point. Repeatedly refusin to kill people just to be a troll, legit. I also can totally see him walking by sleeping EE and being like "well here's a chance I'm not gonna get again" cold dead stare as he stabs me in the throat 12 times and runs away

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
WATCH OUT FOR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SEQUEL

DGAMES OF THRONES

jk theres no simulator for that and i dont feel like writing fanfic but i just wanted to say this cuz its a funny name. if anyone does a got game here it should be called that tho

swag

Maven89

Smash Master
It's cool I'll do it

DAY 1

EE has sex with his sister

Zen agrees to marry EE's sister in return for a military alliance

Dhorse bangs lots of
prostitutes in a brothel and skips out on the intrique

Zen and his wife betray EE and orders his head chopped off

OS marries a strong horsemen in a foreign country and spends four seasons showing off his body and talking about wheels.

EE's sister chops the balls off of her husband when he sleeps and feeds them to the goats

Orbo has dreams about his dog for eight hours

Ranmaru has sex with Laundry in the Sept and viewers don't know if it was **** or not

Lord Commander Gheb makes a quality battleplan to fight off the Wildlings, but his men stab him anyways and feed his balls to their goats.

Vult drinks

-END OF DAY 1

Top Bottom