• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Humble TX players?

DrumBeater02

Smash Rookie
I am looking for any Melee players in the Humble TX area that are willing to give a mediocre player some help.
(I am not so great)

Tywann

Smash Rookie
I'm in Crosby TX, I'm just starting in the competitive scene as well however

DrumBeater02

Smash Rookie
I'm not even IN the competitive scene yet, I am no where near good enough but I try

Tywann

Smash Rookie
I'm getting my new controller in soon, if you're down we can do some netplay and train.

Bap Slambino

Smash Rookie
Facebook is your friend here. I used to live in Tomball, there's a bustling Houston scene and you can find venues in Cypress, Woodlands, Katy, etc. Been too long for me to know what's still up, but they have Facebook groups for all the games and are a pretty friendly scene. Go out there and get bopped.

DrumBeater02

Smash Rookie
I'm getting my new controller in soon, if you're down we can do some netplay and train.
I feel like such a noob sayjng this but Ive got a VERY small idea onto what Netplay is,how it works and how to get it

Top Bottom