• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HUGE sheik combo? ~70% damage!

Zicodia

Smash Rookie
So, i've been an avid sheik player ever seince i've gotten the game, and recently i was trying to find out my own combos. I found out a huge one that is true vs sheik starting at 0-2%:

Grab/Fthrow
Full hop fair
Strong hit nair (land canceled)
Dtilt
Ftilt
Grab/Fthrow
Full hop in front
(A small window for the next step)
Bair
Bair
Turn around
Grab/Fthrow
Full hop Fair
Double jump Bouncing fish.

I've tested this with away Di, and it is still true. Let me know what you think!

SleepyShark

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I'm about to barrage you with questions cus im making a video guide... How did you test this? Any tips for approaching to actually get this off? Ever gotten this off in a game? Got any Replays?

SmBootZ

Smash Cadet
Sorry, but i am pretty sure that Full Hop Fair > Double Jump BF isnt true, unless they have awful DI and dont know what the air dodge button is.

Buuuuuut... a video would be awesome

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
I found a clip of it at Daymasters video (the guy that made the The Flallen Queen of Smash Guide):
https://youtu.be/qM2M-A2oIYg

At 2:16 the combo starts.
It's a slight variation with 2 F-tilts but it shouldn't matter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom