• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How's the 64 community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Barrio

Smash Rookie
Ayyy guys whats up

So I'm just passing by here and wondering how you guys are doing. I don't play this game but it looks really hype not gonna lie. How do you guys do it? I've been reading that you guys do online stuff which sounds pretty fun (maybe i wanna get in on this). And what's up with your guys' controllers?! Some of you guys use keyboards and Xbox controllers how would you guys rate controllers haha. Anyways I just wanted to make this to see how you guys are and see whats cool about you guys

Annex

Smash Ace
Whats up
We're doin good
Yeah the game is very hype
We do it by being standard gods I think, idr
Online is really great. All the info about getting it set up is in the index. If you have troubles ask in the ask a question thread
Yeah, on emulator you can use any controller you can get plugged into your computer. There's adapters for keyboard/360 to 64 consoles too but they're custom made by the community and are expensive
Oh man idk, we're just super cool guys (and pidge who is important)

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
Wer managing. But yea u should really try 64 it's filled with chill and dope people. So far I haven't met one of those "poisonous smash players" who **** on you for not liking their game. Yes I'm serious XD. So yea take our advice and try the game out, who knows, u may just enjoy it more than the smash game you play now.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Wer managing. But yea u should really try 64 it's filled with chill and dope people. So far I haven't met one of those "poisonous smash players" who **** on you for not liking their game. Yes I'm serious XD. So yea take our advice and try the game out, who knows, u may just enjoy it more than the smash game you play now.

uhhh how long have you been playing 64 wang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom