• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would the following character be memetic in Smash?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
It's no surprise that Ultimate alone is memetic out the wazoo, particularly with its playable roster. If a particular character became playable, what kind of memes would they spawn?

Like most forum games, you respond with your hypothetical memes (could be one or more, nothing specific) and then follow up with your character of choice.

I'll start this off with Dr. Eggman.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
It's no surprise that Ultimate alone is memetic out the wazoo, particularly with its playable roster. If a particular character became playable, what kind of memes would they spawn?

Like most forum games, you respond with your hypothetical memes (could be one or more, nothing specific) and then follow up with your character of choice.

I'll start this off with Dr. Eggman.
A deep-fried image of Bowser Jr. beating the **** out of Dr. Eggman, being edited from the former's Sm4sh trailer, in reference to how Eggman is released and quickly becomes close to bottom tier. It may or may not be accompanied by Eggman screaming exceptionally loudly.

My submission is Toxtricity (Pokemon Sword & Shield.)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
A deep-fried image of Bowser Jr. beating the **** out of Dr. Eggman, being edited from the former's Sm4sh trailer, in reference to how Eggman is released and quickly becomes close to bottom tier. It may or may not be accompanied by Eggman screaming exceptionally loudly.

My submission is Toxtricity (Pokemon Sword & Shield.)
"Yoshi"
"The cooler Yoshi"

What if Azura got in instead of Corrin?

Baysha

Smash Ace
Before Ultimate it'd be Chrom and Corrin bonding over how they didn't get picked. After Ultimate it'd be how Chrom just deserted his friend.

Buck Bumble

Top Bottom