• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would I make captain falcon's taunt freeze an enemy in place for 11 seconds?

SuaveCyan

Smash Rookie
(And with that I would also like to put a sound file in the beginning, presume what it is) (if you need it how th do I send it with the post)

So yeah, I can do moves and all relatively well in crazy hand. I just want to make Falcon Man more than just meager viability.

TheSocialZombie

Smash Cadet
Maybe you could make a hitbox that covers the entire stage and freezes (literally) an enemy when you taunt? Idk

Allzombifood

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1822-0152-6057
Someone was talking about Hitstun and said you couldn't change it directly, try a move that does A Lot Of Damage (Trial And Error) 0 Knockback (Maybe 0 Knockback growth?) and a electric hitbox. its a OHKO, but hey, it freezes.
(Or if you want to be literal make it an Ice Hitbox)
P.S: Does anybody know the taunt Subaction? (I want to do this!)
Edit: ill need to use a hex for this...

Last edited:

PenguinGuy

Smash Rookie
Someone was talking about Hitstun and said you couldn't change it directly, try a move that does A Lot Of Damage (Trial And Error) 0 Knockback (Maybe 0 Knockback growth?) and a electric hitbox. its a OHKO, but hey, it freezes.
(Or if you want to be literal make it an Ice Hitbox)
P.S: Does anybody know the taunt Subaction? (I want to do this!)
Edit: ill need to use a hex for this...
On Crazy Hand, Taunt sub-action is called "Appeal (0xEF)"

Top Bottom