• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL How would each of the DLC fighters survive Galeem's Onslaught?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
As seen in the official trailer for World of Light, Galeem and his army of Master Hand copies managed to take down the opposing heroes & villains and turned very much every being in the entire universe into Spirits to work under his command. But as we all know, Kirby was luckily able to get away and survive the universal vaporization as the sole fighter left (and no, it is NOT because of a personal bias, actually due to him being one of two other characters who can plausibly escape Galeem's attack and the fact that he's the perfect fighter to start off with particularly for beginners.) in a brand new world. However, only characters of the main base roster have been captured, what of the likes of Piranha Plant & Joker? These two will be immediately available to play in the Adventure Mode, just if you have a completed save file, you'll have to save a certain number of fighters in order to unlock them normally. This latter fact to me kind of implies these two (along with the other four unknown characters of the DLC pass) actually did make it out alive as neither of them must be fought in a 1v1 battle, but has anybody ever thought of any headcanons if this were the case?

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
My headcanon is that all of the smash characters received the smash envelope (that acts as the gateway/key to access the "smash world", a sort of hub created by master hand to gather gaming's strongest fighters) to meet up at the big generic cliff.

However, the DLC character's invitations got lost in the mail and arrived late and when they received it, Galeem had already wiped out all of the smash fighters that got there on time :v

Yeah, that... sounds pretty lame... but i don't really see how Joker would survive Galeem's "snap".

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Going to Mementos or any other palace would not help. Think Sakurai said something about the attack reaching the Underworld or what have you before it reached the fighters (somehow).

Astroking112

Smash Cadet
It's easy. Joker just switched from Arsène to a Persona that is invincible to light. I mean, he'd never just ignore his entire cast of Personas.

Top Bottom