• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would a NASCAR game work on Wii U

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was going to say driving in circles so I got nothing...

It'd probably work the same as any other racing game on the wii u except more boring

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
I used to watch NASCAR growing up. I don't watch it as often nowadays, but I do keep in touch with it. All I could really see on the touch pad is like gear shifts, speedometers, Fuel Gage, things like that.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I used to watch NASCAR growing up. I don't watch it as often nowadays, but I do keep in touch with it. All I could really see on the touch pad is like gear shifts, speedometers, Fuel Gage, things like that.
And don't forget the proximity meter and maybe a leaderboard, to see who's behind you and how far you are from the leader.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
A leader board, or showing everybody's location/position on the track.
The map should be put on the main screen like somewhere in the top corner. When playing, I don't think it would be a good idea to have to look on the game pad to see where you are on the track, as that would divert your attention from the track. This would especially prove a problem on road courses like infineon or watkins glenn.

Justin Bailey

Smash Cadet
The map should be put on the main screen like somewhere in the top corner. When playing, I don't think it would be a good idea to have to look on the game pad to see where you are on the track, as that would divert your attention from the track. This would especially prove a problem on road courses like infineon or watkins glenn.
Mario Kart DS and 7 have this on the bottom screen, and it's not much of a distraction.

Top Bottom