• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How was your holiday?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Or specifically your Christmas if you're like me.

Get anything good? Give anything good? What was the New Year's party like?

I just ordered parts for a new desktop that we were given funding toward this Christmas today. I'm super anxious about it; I've never build a computer before. Also got pokemon white 2 because I'm racist.
/sarcasm in case that wasn't obvious

I gave my wife Cooking Mama 4. It's really not a very good game, but she enjoyed cooking mama 1 when I had it for a couple of days about a year ago. She seemed really touched by the gift "blah blah blah help me understand more of your world blah," but I honestly think it's because she's a more grateful person than I.

Oh and watching her unwrap Serenity comics later was a great memory too.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Holiday was too short! AAAAnd I was sick for most of it :/
Caught up on Peep show, Archer, Todd Margaret, Always Sunny, Breaking Bad and American Horror Story.

Girlfriend got me a stand for my ps3 superslim that she autographed with a silver sharpie and drew a doodle of my cat. Also got me a year subscription to Playstation plus. I got her a giant bottle of victoria secret perfume and some boots.

LobsterKane

Smash Rookie
Didn't do much at all, just got a new desktop and been sittin' around.

Gave some gift cards out and stuff.

Top Bottom