• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It all depends on how well you can corner them without making a mistake. No top platform is actually nice vs players who camp it, and if you can cg into finisher it's a really rewarding stage. It's demanding on your ground game tho

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Type in YouTube "n0ne Ganondorf" filter to this week only, plenty of summit 2.5 vids vs s2j and Armada on the channel "Forgotten VoDs".

Eikelmann vs ka-master is another recent upload.

NoFluxes

Smash Rookie
Yesterday I lost to a falcon in a money match who used one move lmfao, I am so disappointed in myself.

I really have to learn to crouch cancel punish those nairs or something, **** it I'm just going to camp hard with a % lead next time...

I am happy to say I'm becoming more known in the mid-west slowly, great set I had against 4% last night. I have to DI a bit better, but I am proud that I tied for 9th at a regional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOSy5Z78qRI&list=PLqHTZ5qsD2QHJPftjDXtqVcO5td56VEXs&index=23

tm

Smash Ace
Type in YouTube "n0ne Ganondorf" filter to this week only, plenty of summit 2.5 vids vs s2j and Armada on the channel "Forgotten VoDs".

Eikelmann vs ka-master is another recent upload.
ty ty ty

Yesterday I lost to a falcon in a money match who used one move lmfao, I am so disappointed in myself.

I really have to learn to crouch cancel punish those nairs or something, **** it I'm just going to camp hard with a % lead next time...

I am happy to say I'm becoming more known in the mid-west slowly, great set I had against 4% last night. I have to DI a bit better, but I am proud that I tied for 9th at a regional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOSy5Z78qRI&list=PLqHTZ5qsD2QHJPftjDXtqVcO5td56VEXs&index=23
damn. really good movement and patience

YvngFlameHoe

Smash Ace
Yea I saw "Ace" in braks and thought I was gonna have to fade some imposter, NOBODY gonna be disrespecting ace like that by using his tag while i'm around

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Ganon is low tier but it's possible to be in the top 5 spot at tournaments... sounds fine to me. Low tier tourneys are going to be free AF too.
They'll probably pull some double standard **** and not allow Ganon. Reminds me of the Arcadian tourney in SFL. No ranked players, no honorable mention players Allowed. And someone (I think hungrypigeon), said "And no ACE". WTF lol

Last edited:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah FL is pretty ****ing crazy lmao (are you talking about something that happened recently? ). But yo, it's 82 during the day and 68 at night lol.
Not really, just over the years many of the weirdest **** happened in that state and I wonder what the cause could be. Do you guys have a mysterious object that affects human beings or something? lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Not really, just over the years many of the weirdest **** happened in that state and I wonder what the cause could be. Do you guys have a mysterious object that affects human beings or something? lol
FL is super diverse and a top tier vacation spot too... a recipe for crazy.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
My theory is that the humidity is what drives people crazy. It's gotta be something in the air. More realistically, I think it's probably just the culture. Just listen to Stitches or watch Scar Face and it's abundantly clear FL is culturally a circus.

Also, as someone from New England, most people are surprised when they learn I've never been to FL. It's one of the most common vacation and retirement spots for people up here. It's on my bucket lists for the next few years. Unfortunately, most of my friends either have been before or have a bad image of the state, so I'd probably have to go on a solo mission. Not gonna lie, 25% of my reason for going there would be smash lol.

Top Bottom