• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I AM crazy. And I WILL swag out.

Doc is honestly fun af and the most untapped character that's actually worth a **** imo. Ppl are better at the marth matchup too. But I'll be going Ganon almost exclusively anyway.
o yeah forgot about this. not that i think doc is bad. i've played both lemon and otg before. i just think he's really hard and being able to switch between him and ganon would be really taxing. i guess maybe i just am used to people in my region being good at the mu. i can see it working well in fl if people don't have that same xp. but at the same time, people in your region don't have much marth xp either, so that could also work in your favor.

Oldiz

Smash Apprentice
just now I realized it changed our mains
64 marth too good

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
o yeah forgot about this. not that i think doc is bad. i've played both lemon and otg before. i just think he's really hard and being able to switch between him and ganon would be really taxing. i guess maybe i just am used to people in my region being good at the mu. i can see it working well in fl if people don't have that same xp. but at the same time, people in your region don't have much marth xp either, so that could also work in your favor.
I'm naturally good at dd and wd with both marth and doc, so it's not hard switching to me. Got some wins on porkchops' spacies with doc 2 days ago. It boils down to doc's cg bring easy af (Why has no one completely mastered it?) and the edgeguarding. (Spacies)

Last edited:

Swagic

Smash Journeyman
****ing... I hate this day. It's moronic. And stupid smashboards not giving notifications... Says I'm even logged out right now, but I'm also viewing the thread. ****ing...

Anyway, who should I watch for on the Pound stream? Anyone going (besides Oldiz)? Really hoping more than one Ganon will be there.

tm

Smash Ace
Is anyone on the Ganon boards going to Fight Pitt VI?
Haven't decided between Fight Pitt and Full Bloom yet. Leaning towards Fight Pitt

Still on hiatus, but I'm going to take the time to devote an entire thread for beating sheiks. I seriously don't think that match up is a 80/20. I'm going to be known as a sheik slayer with Ganon, it's going to be extremely hard, but I'm down for the challenge. I bet we can make this happen guys. tm tm and @-Ace you both are my go to guys, so I really need your help with any input. Btw Dave hmu whenever you get the chance.
yaaaaay
yeah I have a lot to say about that MU. It could definitely use some brainstorming too.

Yo don't worry about it, sheiks feel good about beating Ganons even though it's like taking candy from a baby (probably not heartstrings, he's cool af. Beach was a **** to me at Evo until he found out porkchops was my friend/highly respected me LOL... then he's all friendly. Guy wouldn't leave porkchops alone lmao)
omg pls tell me more first impressions of MI players lol

****ing... I hate this day. It's moronic. And stupid smashboards not giving notifications... Says I'm even logged out right now, but I'm also viewing the thread. ****ing...

Anyway, who should I watch for on the Pound stream? Anyone going (besides Oldiz)? Really hoping more than one Ganon will be there.
I'll be there but will probably only be on stream for 0 or 1 matches.

Pound hype

ForTheLulz

Smash Apprentice

Bizzaro Flame is going, no?

Mr.Cochise

Smash Cadet
So Fight Pitt VI is April 16th-17th . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBVPY2cZng here is a vid explaining what the tournament experience will be like btw Duck,Eddy Mexico,n0ne,Hugs,and Colbol are just some of the names confirmed so far(that have registered on SmashGG at least). Plus if you plan on getting there before the tournament on friday MOAL(pitts weekly with 1$ entry fee with about on average 50 or more entrants)

Last edited:

Coastward

Smash Lord
oh yeah theres no way im making fight pitt lmao

maybe ill go to shine or something, i dont know how relatively close that is to PA since im an ignorant canadian.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
oh yeah theres no way im making fight pitt lmao

maybe ill go to shine or something, i dont know how relatively close that is to PA since im an ignorant canadian.
Boston is a few hours out of PA depending on where in PA you're trying to go. Regardless, go to Shine man. Then I can finally play another real Ganon.

But for real, our scene has an amazing organization behind it (Big Blue eSports). The TOs were raised under MDZ, one of the best TOs in the world. They don't **** around. Plus we've already surpassed CEO 2016's registration and this is literally the first major we've done.

I wouldn't be surprised if more gods and top 20 players sign up for it in the coming months. Not to mention, @Divinokage appears to be on the list of confirmed players, so any other Ganons looking to see some prime Ganon action won't want to miss out on this.

Top Bottom