The highly-anticipated Mainstage 2022 is taking place in Ontario, California from December 2nd to December 4th, 2022!
Mainstage 2022 features many things competitive Smashers will not want to miss! For starters, it has singles and doubles brackets for both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Notably, the top 6 players for Ultimate and Melee will be invited to Smash Ultimate Summit 6 and Smash Summit 15 respectively. It also features the Arcadian Finals for the Arcadian circuit with a massive $50,000 USD prize pool. And of course, Mainstage 2022 has a stacked line-up of players! These players include legends such as Paris “Light” Ramirez, Joseph “Mang0” Marquez, Takuma “Tea” Hirooka and Masaya “aMSa” Chikamoto.
If any of that excites you, please check out the following schedule:
- 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET: Ultimate Doubles at btssmash, Melee Doubles at btssmash2
- 2 PM PT / 5 PM ET : Ultimate Singles Pools at btssmash and btssmash3, Melee Singles Pools at btssmash2 and btssmash4
- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET: Ultimate Doubles Top 8 at btssmash, Melee Doubles Top 8 at btssmash2
- 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET : Ultimate Singles Pools at btssmash and btssmash3, Melee Singles Pools at btssmash2 and btssmash4
- 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET: Ultimate Singles Top 64 at btssmash and btssmash3, Melee Singles Top 64 at btssmash2 and btssmash4
- 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET: Ultimate Singles Top 16 at btssmash and btssmash3, Melee Singles Top 16 at btssmash2 and btssmash4
- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET: Arcadian Ultimate Singles Top 4 at btssmash
- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET: Ultimate Singles Top 8 at btssmash
- 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET: Melee Singles Top 8 at btssmash
Pools are back live! Instructions for giving feedback are in the quoted tweet. Feedback closes at 6pm. Final pools will be out some time tonight.— Beyond the Smash (@BTSsmash) December 1, 2022
The schedule has also changed: https://t.co/8qHrp4TaT1
Thank you for bearing with us so we can have more/better Smash <3 https://t.co/PY2pytOs6c
Author’s Note: I'm pretty excited for Mainstage! How about you though? Please let us know in the comments below!
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp