• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Watch CEO 2018

CEO_2018_how_to_watch.jpg

This year’s CEO Fighting Game Championship is scheduled for June 29th-July 1st at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida. Not only will it feature singles and doubles brackets for both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, there will also be a playable Super Smash Bros. Ultimate demo at the venue’s Nintendo booth. Although the demo will not be streamed, there’s no doubt we’ll get more information regarding the new release as it’s played throughout the weekend. Other games being hosted this year include Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, Tekken 7, Dragon Ball FighterZ and Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite.

You can find a list of the daily streaming schedules here and the official schedule of events below:

ceo2018-schedule.jpg

EmaLeigh "$$$$" O'Neal

Comments

Rare footage of Melee top 8 to happen before SSB4 top 8 in a supermajor, although I doubt that it would have as much impact as what happened at EVO.

It is going to be one of the largest Melee and SSB4 events (including the final event for SSB4's PGR v5), so the hype is strong with this event.

I liked that Smash Ultimate will be available at CEO.
Giving players more chance to play is neat. Sometimes (rarely) I feel bad for not live in USA.

Ultimate is meant to be playable there right? Is it terrible that I care more about that at this point than the actual tournament?

In this segment, Chris asks them to cast their eyes on the folks at the top: CEOs. These leaders are definitely having a profound impact on their companies. Not necessarily good, mind you, but profound. These two are the ones in greatest need of a win.
A full transcript follows the video.

Top Bottom