• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to use PM to hide files

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
hello myth here. Do you have audio,pictures and text you want hidden. This is a really good way to hide it. It is unexpected and can be put where you would normally hide it.
So to use PM as both a mod and safe you will need something's.
1.) brawlbox
2.) your files
3.)Project M
ok so we will hide some text first. Let's say we want to store passwords for multiple sites and it saids
"Facebook m2k twitter mang0 smashboards westballz"
if someone found this it is game over!!!
go to a obscure file. i like the items since most people don't touch them. but any file will do.
First open your file

then right click a ARChive(blue) and select new then msbin

then click the + for ever piece of text you want

then type or paste away

Now we will hide pictures
let's say we don't want people to see this dank pepe(RIP DEAD MEME)

we will right click a BRResourse pack(red) then import then texture

Now you can delete your picture

Now audio we have to make a new file(if you don't you will replace a song and they can hear it.)
Now lets say we need to hide a guilty pleasure. i will use one of my favorite songs dump the clip

Make a new Brstm by going to brawl box then file,new,audio then Brstm

then select a wav file
now you can delete your WAV

So that is how PM can hide your files. I might make a video version

also PM wont load it because there is no code that saids "load texture shrek is life,shrek is love". or anything like that =}

Last edited:
Top Bottom