• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to use Nair ?

Blad01

Smash Lord
Ok, i've heard that Nair was great...

But i don't understand how to use it, and why ? Should il SHFFL it ? No ?

What's the point ? I prefer (RAR) Bair and Dair, i can (pseudo) combo with them... :/

Quetz

Smash Rookie
It's a fast attack with a decent amount of knockback ont he last hit, with little lag upon landing (relative to fair).

hurricane22491

Smash Cadet
you can often combo out of it if you land without hitting the opponent with all the hits (the final one has a bit of knockback but the other hits don't).

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
from low percent...Dash attack > up-tilt > nair. It's a pretty combo, maybe you can get some insight out of the attack through it.

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
i use nair simply because fair has too much lag when you land and also its dair which leads to a jab not nair

Deuce

Smash Cadet
N air is a good SHFF move due to its very low lag upon landing. right after you N air you can immediately Jab or jab spinny thing. OR you can do he N air, land and up tilt + anything else you think you can hit with. Its great for going through platforms or just trying to out prioritize people. IMO its a great 2-3 hit combo starter. sometimes N air to reflector is good to give you breathing room if you can space it right.

Top Bottom