• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to unlock Ike

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can unlock Ike in any of the 3 mains modes: World of Light, Classic, Versus.

World of Light:
World of Dark (Mysterious Dimension)

Versus mode:
Characters are unlocked in a pre-determined order in versus mode. Ike will be the 14th character unlocked this way

Classic mode:
To unlock Ike, you must beat classic mode with Little Mac.
To get Little Mac, beat it with Bayonetta.
To get Bayonetta, beat it with Sonic.
To get Sonic, beat it with Mario.
Mario is one of the starter characters.

Here's a spreadsheet will the full info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DaR-2VLKZCSzKgEpjgU3jXL1FYk/htmlview?sle=true

Last edited:

h4 Gambiteer

Smash Cadet
Writing Team
I think that requires my 3 of least favorite characters to unlock Ike in classic mode....

Anacybele

Smash Cadet
Was disappointed to find Ike is so late in the World of Light mode... Oh well, it's still a fun mode.

Anacybele

Smash Cadet
Yeah I keep putting off some of the harder Spirits until I get Ike but sounds like that might be a while lol
To make it worse for me, my other main, Luigi, is just as late. But I am glad I could get one soon after the other. Even if it sucks that both my mains had to take so long to get... :(

Top Bottom