• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to SDI Fox's U-throw U-air and not die

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
At the NY tournament I went to this past weekend:

These 5 guys were in a circle rotating matches. This one guy got uthrow uaired like 5 times, then someone was like that **** doesn't work haven't you read KK's guide?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Jungle can you please put the mlg link in the youtube description of Rayn or shine? I think you missed my post in the video's thread last week.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
rofl David that was the best post ever.

I also support the continuation of amazing paint-created guides.

OMFG I wonder if we can tech the invisible ceiling in to an illusion. that would be so ****ing cool

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
*trips*

Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Wow I was never completley sure on how to do this but now that I've read it I'm going to practice this for a very long time :D.

Thanks in advance for this amazing thread.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i di like that so much, my joystick pad fell off >j<
but ive gotten used to electick tape so much, i prefer it now lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Short answer: Funny, but no.

Long answer: Bowser would take too long to draw in MSpaint and he's ugly so no; the humour is not worth the effort.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Wut r u talking about?

Ganon doesn't even need to SDI though, he can just turn it into: Fox's U-throw-> Ganon's U-air combo.

Top Bottom