• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Post a Livestream + Rules (TOURNEY STREAMS DO NOT GO HERE! GO2 TOURNEY TOPIC)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
This forum serves as a public hub for posting any Brawl-related livestreams, like smashfests, friendlies, casual matches, or any Brawl related stuff in general. (The only exception is for tournaments, which the Tournament Organizer can specify in his event in his/her thread in Tournament Listings.)

When you make a new thread, you will be asked what date & time your stream is starting and ending. When this period comes, it will put your stream on top of the page for everyone to see! The only problem for now is that, due to server constraints, we can't determine what's live right now or offline... so for now, we're leaving that up to you.

The only rules:

• There will be one thread per stream. To edit your thread to update the stream schedule, just go to the dropdown on the bottom right of the first post and hit "Edit Event".
  • The livestream you post must be your own stream, and nobody else's.
  • Your stream must be for Smash-related events of any kind, as specified above.
  • Do not abuse the forum. This includes spamming, specifying bad dates (doing something like 1/1/2012 to 12/31/2037), etc. Any abuse will lead to not only a roomban but possibly a forum ban as well.
  • Hacked games are not to be streamed on the main page.

Pretty soon we will be able to integrate this with Twitter and post any streams scheduled directly there too. Enjoy!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I know alot of people, such as myself, who work hard on the music on their wii's.

Is that unable to be used anymore if we want it featured?

This weekend i'm hosting Come To Papa and i'd like my stream to be featured and i was really hoping to use the soundtrack i made.
Is it due to profanity?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Actually it's due to Project: M.

You can blame them for the new rule.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I have no idea about textures/music (for now i'd say it's okay though. I mean we've been featuring Melee & Brawl tournaments for over half a year that have had hacks on so...), but hacked versions like P:M/B-/B+ are basically not allowed from what I was told

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I wanna start streaming soon. Brawl Minus didn't even occur to me but that'd be absolutely hilarious to stream. Still though, I can understand the rule.

NNID
Budget_Player
So... What if you've got a tournament with a Brawl- side-event? What are we supposed to do, turn off our livestream when the side-event comes on?

(In case you're wondering: the gist of my comment is "this rule is dumb")

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Necroing because I noticed something

• Hacked games are not to be streamed on the main page.
*Looks at top*

[Project M/Melee]
[Brawl & 64]
[Brawl/Melee/Project M]

Oh well, so much for a rule, huh?

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
Can I announce my Super Smash Flash 2 livestreams here? It's a weekly thing.

Top Bottom