• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to play the neutral game?

iboogiealex

Smash Cadet
NNID
iboogiealex
I have a hard time trying to play the neutral game, Wii Fit has always been my fun character ever since 3DS days but recently i've been wanting to use her as a secondary for villager.
i've never knew how to play neutral with her, any adnvice?
also maybe follow ups or techniques I should know?

SInogara

Smash Apprentice
For all follow up or techniques look my YT channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRH6gg4B8lsh2YjHvdbK1fg

after for the WFT neutral u need to masteries the Breverse and the Side B lag cancel , the jump out of shield after a Bneutral and know your frame data.

WFT neutral Play like this ( for me ) : Trap your ennemy with tomahawk and Breverse. try to grab when u can and mix with Neutral air setups for make hudge %
U can trap your ennemy with fake Ball setup and run aways for make your ennemy follow you for jump highter them grrab for exemple and begin neutral air setup.
U need to try to make your opponent off stage for gimp with up B or spike them with Side B ; it exist many frame trap to do in match just look my channel for them.
if you are of stage u can protect yourself with Side B. u can camp ledge too with side B but that not fun. don't forget u got a good wall jump with wii fit .) .
Spam B on Up B make you go highter.

Wii fit trainer jab is not good but could be used on respond at a grab. Ftilt kill often don't forget to used him. Used Down B always when u are safe , the boost is good. and always got a Bneutral 2/3 charged. Down tilt only when u crouch a jab or u got spaced . up tilt only on aerial agression respond.

Questions?

Last edited:
Top Bottom