• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to play the ICs in doubles?

Blixen

Smash Cadet
NNID
FalconCantWin
So I have played my good share of doubles with :foxmelee: in the past and never really bothered playing the :icsmelee: since they seem really odd in the format. Anyone got some tips?

Oh and my partner plays :marthmelee:.

cmdln

Smash Rookie
:icsmelee: in doubles are weird. The core strategy of doubles with :icsmelee: is still wobbling, obviously with some caveats. If :icsmelee: get a grab, the other player should try to keep the other assailant off of :icsmelee: for as long as possible, as to maximize damage. This is why :jigglypuffmelee: is a really popular teammate, as it's pretty easy to keep people off of :icsmelee: with b-air.

I can't say I know much about :marthmelee: :icsmelee: synergy in doubles, but as long as your teammate can keep assailants off of you, you should be fine.

Top Bottom