• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide How to play for your father

Pikachu_smasher

Smash Rookie
Pikachu_smasher submitted a new guide:

How to play for your father - Play for your father and how you can get good with lucina!

So hello! This is my guide. So for the start of this im gonna list of the moves of Lucina. Then i will list of some uses for moves. And then ill list off some combos. And then i will tell you what to do in something bad. So here we go! Jab: A A 8% tilts: side tilt 10% up tilt 7% down tilt 8% Air moves: up air 11% down air 14% front air 10% back air 11% B moves: B 23% fully charged Side B all 4 attacks 16% up B 11% down b matters what attack you conter smash attacks: side smash fully charged...
Read more about this guide...

Pixel_

Smash Ace
It's slightly better than a moveset overview, but still not good enough.
This guide is, really, all the stuff you can gather after playing 10 minutes of Lucina, and that's not what a guide is supposed to be.
Work on grammar and formatting first of all, and then work on, well, everything else. From this guide, readers don't know Lucina's playstyle or anything. Look at other guides for good examples of what I'm talking about.

Top Bottom