• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to make signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPac

Smash Cadet
NNID
derek
3DS FC
2793-1053-1017
I don't really have anywhere else to post this, so I'm just going to do it here.I have no idea how to make a signature, please help!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Do you mean you don't know where to go to insert a sig or you want to know how to make a fancy sig?

DrPac

Smash Cadet
NNID
derek
3DS FC
2793-1053-1017
Do you mean you don't know where to go to insert a sig or you want to know how to make a fancy sig?
How to insert, if there's a different way to make the sig a GIF, please let me know. Image below is what I want my signature to be.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Great. Glad I could help. Have a great evening and an awesome weekend. If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to ask.

DrPac

Smash Cadet
NNID
derek
3DS FC
2793-1053-1017
Great. Glad I could help. Have a great evening and an awesome weekend. If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks man! You know what, I'm following you, you seem cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom