• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to make certain characters unlockable?

Pretty self-explanatory title. I'm trying to experiment with making certian characters unlockable/changing the unlock method for some characters for a mod I'm making, but I've found virtually nothing on the subject. Is it at all possible to make certian starters unlockable/alter unlock methods?

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Pretty self-explanatory title. I'm trying to experiment with making certian characters unlockable/changing the unlock method for some characters for a mod I'm making, but I've found virtually nothing on the subject. Is it at all possible to make certian starters unlockable/alter unlock methods?
You could ask masterofhyrle

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
MasterOfHyrule doesn't even make mods, and no it isn't possible to make your character unlockable.

Top Bottom