• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to make almost any lvl 9 cpu suicide

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
FIRST OF ALL, THIS WORKS WITH ANY METAL CHARACTER IF THE CONDITIONS ARE RIGHT!!!!!!

pt Falcon- walk next to edge and sheild. Cpt falcon will grab you and raptor boost off the edge

Kirby- walk next to edge and sheild. kirby will grab you. while he is is at the peak of his jump when throwing you quickly press up and he will throw himself off the edge.

Yoshi-make sure you are level with yoshi (final destination works best). you also have to be far away from him. he will eggroll off the edge. He sometimes even does this in brawl. You can also have yoshi as p2 and go to fourside. he will airdodge into a pit. Poor yoshi... he's probably the dumbest cpu in all of smash bros. Sometimes i feel like i'm being unfair when he kills himself.

Gannondorf- lure him close to the edge. he will use dark dive off the edge. air dodge so the attack doesnt hit you

Mario/Dr mario- this is easiest with kirby or jigglypuff. hover next to the edge Mario will try to spike you with his fair and plummet to his death. dr mario is such a ****** for doing this, because he cant even spike you

DK- go to jungle japes, roll to the edge and light sheild. he will nair fair or dair to his death
ness- go to jungle japes; just wait until he suicides the first time. to make him suicide again, got to a far platform and the dash across the stage. ness will fall into a pit.

Roy/Marth/fox/falco/sheik- go next to a pit on hyrule temple, mushroom kingdom two, any stage with a pit. roll to the edge and do a light sheild. they will try to attack you and fall to their deaths.

Luigi-walk next to the edge. usually luigi will use his green missile of the edge. jump to avoid it

link/y link- go to jungle japes. lure them over to the far platform. hang on to the edge where they x is below and they will dair to their deaths. this sometimes work with bowser and samus

____ x__________ ____

When mewtwo is on the edge, he will sometimes try to charge his shadow ball and fall
with all characters- kill yourself after ten seconds on poke floats and just wait -the cpu will stand on squirtle's arm until they die
mushroom kingdom 2 is hit or miss suicide for every character

hope this helps for 1 player mode ;)

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
pikachu and pichu almost never suicide, so you might need mad skillz to beat them if you are gannondorf or bowser

Rappster

Smash Ace
you guys can beat level nines? thats impossible!
they powershield everything i do, and then combo me to death.

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
lvl 9s are sometimes quicker but they don't know how to l-cancel/wavedash and they are utterly predictable.
if they combo you to death in classic on very hard there's a reason. they have a handicap of 9 and you have a handicap of 7

Please don't troll :)

devildemon13

Smash Rookie
ness: select the stage as jungle jape ness must be level 9!!! when the game starts you just stay still like a lump in a log ness will fall into the river and commit suicide
notes:ness must be lvl 9 stage must be jungle japes you have to stay still

i know you post it but just cause they might not understand

UberMario

Smash Master
Take a cpu lvl 9 Kirby to Green Greens and get it to approach you whle you're two-thirds [of the little platfom] away from the outer edge, GG. (pun unintended)

Adventure Mode is filled with so many suicides when on Very Hard mode that isn't even funny. lol You can defeat Giant DK, Kirby, and Giant Kirby just by stepping forward like one step and shielding.

Mini-DKs also commit "suicide" on VH mode by literally walking into your FSmashes without even attacking. I beat them all the time just by FSmash spamming them just because of how lolzy it is.

inb4getLuigiofftheledge

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
In Final Destination, I have occasionally noticed a level 9 Mario doing a Super Jump Punch in the wrong direction when trying to recover. However, a level 9 Dr. Mario rarely ever makes that mistake.

In a similar dilemma, at times, I've seen a level 9 Fox fall off an edge while doing his d-air, and whenever he uses his Fire Fox, it almost always goes diagonally at the wrong direction, which results in an SD for Fox.

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
I would say there are 5 methods of beating a lvl9:
1: The f-smash method. This work best with roy or marth. Just charge up your f-smash when the cpu is walking towards you. Release it a little before the cpu is in range because they usually try to running grab you. Once the cpu has over 50 damage (if you're roy or marth) charge up your b-move and send them flying.
2: suicide. Pretty much self explanitory. You make the cpu suicide.
3: back-throw + meteor. This only works with characters that have a dair/fair meteor-smash/spike. You face away from the edge and when the cpu gets close enough, grab them. Do 1-2 pummels and then back-throw them. Immediately after that, do a short-hop + meteor.
4: battle to the death. This only works if you're really pretty good. You play against the cpu as if you were playing against a human. Although the cpu can't wavedash or l-cancel, it will be faster than you, and it will ground tech almost all the time. Just try to be as quick as you can.
5: kirbycide

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Melee AI always has the CPU aim for the middle of the stage when recovering and not necessarily use the proper recovery move. A Fire Fox horizontally is x10 worse than a Fox Illusion. I like abusing the AI on Ness, it is fun.

Young Rinku

Smash Cadet
I could let you know when we have Melee tournaments because MD/VA is popular region
I'd really like to, but it's not really easy since I don't own a car or permit.
And the fact that my parents would just straight up say "no" to doing it.
Such is the life of a 16 year old.
Thank you though.

Top Bottom