• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to have fun in Melee with Pichu

Michael Sherrin

Smash Rookie
Challenge all the friends to 1v1 money matches with pichu in slow mode 1 stock only. I won 3 dollars in a half an hour, what else says value other than that

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
How to have fun with Pichu: F-Smash.

It's like literally the strongest move in the game! An uncharged F-Smash can kill Fox mid-stage with no DI at 90%! It's stronger than Fox U-Smash which kills at 116%

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman

It's like literally the strongest move in the game! An uncharged F-Smash can kill Fox mid-stage with no DI at 90%! It's stronger than Fox U-Smash which kills at 116%
1. You can SDI out of Pichu's fsmash.
2. All of that is dependent on stage and who's getting hit. On FD, Fox can survive Pichu's fsmash near the ledge and recover at over 90 percent, and Pichu dies from Fox's usmash with good DI anywhere on the stage at around 71 percent.
3. It isn't even Pichu's strongest move, fully charged side special KOs Peach on FD under 50%.

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
1. You can SDI out of Pichu's fsmash.
2. All of that is dependent on stage and who's getting hit. On FD, Fox can survive Pichu's fsmash near the ledge and recover at over 90 percent, and Pichu dies from Fox's usmash with good DI anywhere on the stage at around 71 percent.
3. It isn't even Pichu's strongest move, fully charged side special KOs Peach on FD under 50%.
Ok, thank you for correcting me. I still think that's how you have fun with Pichu tho. He's a really great character.

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
all ness then marth why?

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Pichu is a great character! He is so fun to play and I love it when I see people at tourneys play as Pichu and wreck his/her opponent. PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top Bottom