• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to handle with good approach as young link

BTTSabre

Smash Rookie
Hi, i'm an Inkling main from Colombia, recently I've been playing young link because i really enjoy this character so much, i'm having a huge problem at weeklies vs guys that can handle pretty good with projectiles, i really want to know what can i do to restart neutral or at least how to get out of the pressure when someone is at my face, i really appreciate if you guys have any advice.

ZoomX305

Smash Rookie
So when I'm playing young link I notice that I can get carried away with running at my opponents while spamming projectiles, which never works because if they shield once, I'm already close enough for them to punish me pretty hard. So I like to remind my self to stop chasing and let them chase me.

Top Bottom