• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to handle Bayonetta as Zelda

SM Mystic

Smash Cadet
NNID
MagicMissile6969
3DS FC
3093-7612-8482
How to deal with Bayonetta as Zelda.

Due to the massive changes in 1.1.6 with Bayonetta, this post will now be under construction until we see what
"Nerfonetta" can do.

Last edited:

SM Mystic

Smash Cadet
NNID
MagicMissile6969
3DS FC
3093-7612-8482
I wonder if a counter-Bayonetta post will be made for every character. Thanks anyways
Probably. If people think smart about how Bayonetta plays, anyone can make a counter-Bayonetta post for their character. I just did Zelda since I'm most familiar with her, and how she plays. (That and she's my main.)

SM Mystic

Smash Cadet
NNID
MagicMissile6969
3DS FC
3093-7612-8482
Zelda's one of my mains too, and I needed this. Does Nayru's Love reflect the bullet arts?
If you mean her Neutral B then yes. The bullets from her normal attacks, probably, but I wouldn't worry about the small bullets she shoots out. They don't do much damage to begin with. Plus her Neutral B doesn't have a lot of range. It's almost as useless as Din's Fire.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Bullet Climax : Neutral B
Bullet Arts : Projectile extensions of her A attacks.

Nayru's Love does not reflect Bayonetta bullet art attack extensions because they are not actually considered reflectable/projectiles, due to being static hitboxes. It's very odd indeed.

SM Mystic

Smash Cadet
NNID
MagicMissile6969
3DS FC
3093-7612-8482
Bullet Climax : Neutral B
Bullet Arts : Projectile extensions of her A attacks.

Nayru's Love does not reflect Bayonetta bullet art attack extensions because they are not actually considered reflectable/projectiles, due to being static hitboxes. It's very odd indeed.
^ What she said. I think the bullet arts are more transcendent than Sheik's needles, because Zelda can reflect those.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Turtle as hard as humanly possible. If she slide kicks through you, you have an opportunity to FW OoS.

Sloppy spaced dive kicks can be punished with our Uair but well spaced ones are incredibly difficult and typically not worth risking the agony. Especially if she has her other dive kick available. You could be jumping into the death.

Always pay attention to your grounded spacing or you will eat witch twist......then dying might happen.

Ban lylat at ALL COSTS. Her best stage and it makes neutralB guns deadly. Only makes the cat and mouse game that much more skewed.

chris1855

Smash Cadet
NNID
mario1855
I can give you a link to a youtube vid once I've uploaded it

Top Bottom