• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS How to get a high score in Classic?

1FC0

Smash Lord
I want to try to get a relly high score in Classic but I do not know what exactly influences my score.

I do not think that it is all about beating it is fast as possible because sometimes the metal fighter self destructs against me and I win in a very short time because of it but then I often still get a pretty low score compared to the scores that I got with some of the other battles that took much longer. Time could influence it though.

So I was wondering does anyone know what goes into getting a high score?

In addition I have another question, sometimes near the end when walking to the second last battle the red path is gone and I can only take the blue or green path, but sometimes the red path stays. Since the red path is supposed to be the hardest I want to take the red path. Does anyone know how I can make it stay? I thought I could make it stay by not getting killed before reaching it but now I do not think that works.

cpm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cpm001
3DS FC
0705-4380-2066
Switch FC
sw-0519-8110-5525
try setting the intensity to 9.0

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Dealing damage and netting KOS earns you score, and intensity acts as a multiplier. Dying takes a big chunk of what you've earned during the round.

This means the best way to earn score is to drag out matches as long as possible, preferably with high damage, low knockback moves. I believe a mostly uncharged PK Flash or it's custom (not PK Freeze) fits the bill nicely.

...So basically it's mostly luck not dying/letting the opponent die and dragging things out to the last second. No real skill or fun involved. The scores are basically just a big number to feel good about rather then a reflection of anything besides patients.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Dealing damage and netting KOS earns you score, and intensity acts as a multiplier. Dying takes a big chunk of what you've earned during the round.

This means the best way to earn score is to drag out matches as long as possible, preferably with high damage, low knockback moves. I believe a mostly uncharged PK Flash or it's custom (not PK Freeze) fits the bill nicely.

...So basically it's mostly luck not dying/letting the opponent die and dragging things out to the last second. No real skill or fun involved. The scores are basically just a big number to feel good about rather then a reflection of anything besides patients.
Thanks for the help. I will use this informetion to try to get the highest score ever !!!!

Top Bottom