• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to free space on ISO?

Metanightmare

Smash Rookie
My SSBB ISO ran out of space after I added some custom music. Now WiiScrubber says: "Unable to find free space". I've read somewhere that you can free space by deleting masterpieces or replacing dummy files with 1 kb versions. However, I have no idea where the dummy files and masterpieces are located in (in the ISO) and I don't know how to replace the dummy files with smaller ones.

I'd be grateful if somebody gave me a direct path to masterpieces or told me where the dummy files are and how to replace them :)

Doomolish

Smash Journeyman
I have a related question:

I know there are Brawl isos that are just 4gb long, but mine it's 8gb. I tried to download 4gb versions but just didn't worked. Is there a way to shorten it to 4gb, or you can help me to get a shorter version of the iso?

Thanks in advance.

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0687-0844-4885
I have the same problem too. I was updated the "smashbros_sound.brsar" file and replaced some new voices clips for any fighter, and I can't replace the brsar file.

Top Bottom