• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL How to find the last space?

1FC0

Smash Lord
The game says that I have 714 spaces cleared and I cannot find the last one. What is the quickest way to find the uncleared space?

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Well, the quickest way would be to freely move the camera so your able to check a entice map without having to painstakingly travel all over a map. The way to freely control the camera if your using the Joy-cons is though the right Joy-con Joystick.

*Edit* Actually I do have a question for you - Do you happen to have all the Fighters within WoL? If no, then do tell us which Fighter your currently missing.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Make sure you fought Galeem, Dharkon, and the Galeem/Dharkon combo; I'm pretty sure you have to clear all three. Otherwise, scroll around on the map. Also, make sure you answered all of the quiz questions correctly. IIRC, at least one question has two legitimate answers, and there are two spirits for it.

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
You mean 614? Because 100% is 615.
Anyway I'm assuming you mean 614 so that means you have one spot left. If you have one spot left then it's likely you've already cleared the Galeem, Darkhon, and Galeem & Darkhon spaces as it would be weird if you only done 2 of those and not 3.

If anything, I want to bet you're missing a fighter. And if I'm correct, I'm also willing to bet that it's Richter. If that's also right, then you need to wipe out every ghost in the Castlevania dungeon.

If I'm wrong then like others said, use the camera and look for every nook and cranny. Check to see the dungeons have a star on them in your map (the blue spaces meaning all spaces are clear). Also, check that one dungeon where you unlocked the path to go onto the bridge. I hear that it gives you a star if you cleared the FIRST floor, meaning it is possible that there can be a spirit left in the other floor.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I just missed some random spirit called Professor Pork or something like that. Stupid of me to miss that. I thought that since I missed it for so long the last space would be something special like having to kill all ghosts in Dracula's Castle or having to get both bad endings (both of which I also had problems with due to not knowing it had to be done) but instead it was just a random spirit.

Top Bottom