• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to evolve Deino? My first Switch Shiny! Pokémon Shield

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
So I just got my first Shiny in Pokémon Shield... I tooka break from the story because my team was lacking, and was unable to defeat Allister.

While I was out doing raids and training, I decided I would breed a Deino I got on Wednesday through a random trade... Don't know why I did it though...

Anyway, I kept goign back and wracked up about 22 eggs. I hatched them all, and no Shiny... At this point, I was ready to turn my game off, so I would be ready to challenge Allister again next time I played. I went back to the Wild Area Nursery to collect my original Deino, and was greated by one last egg. I said, screw it, and biked around a small track I made in my head, and it opened...
I flipped out when I was face-to-face with a strange green colored version of my favorite drake. I immediately saved the game and grabbed my original out of the nursery.

What's better, is that this is the first Shiny I've ever caught/hatched myself. I have shiny Zoroark, Entei, Nidoking, Ho-Oh, & Rapidash in my copy of White, which was owned by someone before me... This is a huge event for me, and I'm still not convinced that I'm not dreaming right now...

I started to surprise trade the 21 failed hatches, but once I got to #5, I remembered those Malicious things going around, and stopped. I'll surprise trade them whenever the DLC comes out, or a new update that fixes those Malicious Mons. If your missing the Deino line, look out for it when 'The Isle of Armor' releases on surprise trades. (I want an alolan starter, specifically Popplio or Rowlet, if possible...)

(And incase your wondering, no it's not a square shiny. I would have actually screamed)

Anyway, my very first Switch Shiny is currently level 14 and I'm trying to remember how to evolve the Sword exclusive mon. Anyone know? Also how do you evolve it again after that? What's your fastest shiny? Have you ever found one at random? I look forward to reading your replies!

Last edited:
Top Bottom