• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Download Mods?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just a question i was curious about.
I run a 3DS Version of the game, if that matters (Pretty sure it does)
Maybe besides project M, This is my first time modding a Nintendo Game. so i was just curious if anyone with experience could help me out.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Here is the smash 3ds modding discord. They can help you out. Just he patient as sometimes a modding server can be filled with questions and they might miss ya or you may need to ask again. Good luck.

https://discord.gg/EUZJhUJ

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Here is the smash 3ds modding discord. They can help you out. Just he patient as sometimes a modding server can be filled with questions and they might miss ya or you may need to ask again. Good luck.

https://discord.gg/EUZJhUJ
I just use discord just to chat with personal friends when i can't see them irl.

I'll probably look up a guide on Youtube or something. Thanks though!

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
The youtube guides tend to leave out crucial information, then they tell you to go look for yourself. The real guides are people helping you on discord and using the various resources through the links that they provide.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The youtube guides tend to leave out crucial information, then they tell you to go look for yourself. The real guides are people helping you on discord and using the various resources through the links that they provide.
True. True.

I'll find a way tho. Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom