How to deal with projectiles as Incineroar?

Snipnigth

Smash Journeyman
One of my biggest problem is dealing with projectiles, Belmonts, Snakes, Isabelle, any projectile spammer gives me a bad time, i try to counter but its hard to counter every one and if they are expecting it they will wait for it and then grab u.

Any tips or any secondaries i should try to deal with this problem?

rpggamer16

Smash Rookie
NNID
rpggamer16
Well Revenge is one way to absorb their projectiles. Simple. As for approaching them, Incineroar's neutral air has a lot of priority so if you jump over a cross or a missile for example, get ready to neutral air just in case they rush in to hit you. If you jump over the missile they might wait for you and run up to grab you or dash attack. Jump again, or back up after jumping to see if they dash or wait for you so you'll land safely. Hope this helps.

Wigglerman

Smash Journeyman
Revenge (if you're confident) or just jumping...lots of and lots of jumping. Getting in and trying to stay in. Neutral air is a solid move in general to hit a foe who's caught throwing out a projectile, or hop over and fair them. I've also caught people with up special to go over a projectile and punish them, especially when they think they are safe under a plat since he can go through the plat by holding down during the decent.