• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to counter Kirby?

D

Deleted member

I know I make a lot of these, but a lot of these characters are so bloody annoying and nigh-impossible to fight. Kirby especially.

How can this pink demon be exploited so I (practicing Charizard, the game's worst character) don't keep falling into his Kill/Meteor confirms?

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
His side-B and Down-B are predictable. Feel free to walk right up when he has that hammer out--then shield it. If he's puffing up above you--roll out the way before he smashes down. When he swallows you, mash out just like a grab--keep in mind Kirby can only copy your neutral B.

As for Charizard himself, don't abuse you're fireblitz, it can help light-weights like Kirby gimp you. Since it appiles damage to yourself. Neutral B well keep him off you and the ledge.

Top Bottom