• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to configure Wii Classic Pro Controller on Nintendont

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Hi guys, I have successfully instaled nintendont recently on my usb driver and I am able to play melee on my wii without problems.

However, i'm currently out of GC controllers and I only have Classic pro controllers, which works on nintendont, but i really don't like the default configuration for the classic pro controller and I would like to change it. I've heard it's possible but I can't figure out how. I'd be really glad if anyone could help me with this.

also, i'm sorry if this thread is, by any chance, in the wrong place.

Last edited:

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/#Controllers

"If your bluetooth controller (wiimote, Classic, Classic Pro, Wii U Pro) is not an official controller then it may have issues (this is the most common problem for users using bluetooth controllers with Nintendont).

Unlike USB-HID controllers, the bluetooth controllers button mapping can't be customized.
Instead, Nintendont provides two pre-configured mapping that you can switch while in a game by pressing a button."

"If you press "-" on your classic controller/wiiu pro controller, it will change the control scheme to be rotated a quarter clockwise or back to the original control scheme"

Top Bottom