• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Charge limit safely in 1v1s

Lord Marshadow

Smash Rookie
Try to get to the high spot in the stage then double jump to the left or right (depending) and hold your down b to charge while in midair and you can air dodge to get away from their attack on time and maybe even pull a side-b or neutral-b

Dizenn

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
3300-0492-5929
Charge can be canceled by pressing B as well, so theres a lot of mix ups and baits you can do with this. You can charge a bit in between jumps. One thing I like to do, is to start charging far away from the opponent, and as soon as my opponent starts moving towards me to make me stop or get a punish, ill cancel the charge and immediately take the counter offensive with a dash attack, blade beam or upsmash depending on their position.

Top Bottom