• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U How to beat "unwavering chivalry" event on hard mode?

the8thark

Smash Lord
How to beat "unwavering chivalry" event on hard mode? The prize for this event requires hard mode.I've done every other challenge on the board (at the required difficulty) except for the ones past "unwavering chivalry".This event is the one where you are vs 2 female characters and Marth. All 3 beat down on you pretty hard. And you can only KO Marth to win. Die 2x or KO any other than Marth and you lose.I've gotten pretty far with it but I always either end up dying before I KO Marth or accidentally KO one of the females because they will not get out of the rode so I can get to Marth. Does anyone have any advice on how to beat this pretty hard (for me) challenge?

Green Spiny

Smash Cadet
This one was a little tricky. You want to force Marth off the ledge ASAP, and edge guard him. Be risky and hit him with everything you've got, his recovery is pretty bad (CPU Marth up-B's terribly). Fighting him offstage will also keep his friends out of it. Go for an early win, and with a little luck you should have it.

Top Bottom